Thread: Harro Shared Structures

Lightbulb Harro Shared Structures

Greetings fellow and future Harro residents!

I've (Bamf Manfric) have just upgraded my plot in Harro so I'm building from scratch again. I was hoping to find out who in Harro has crafting structures on their plot, and what, if any, are required. I realise that Harro is quite blessed having it's own crafters area with most (all?) machines provided, but this doesn't really help when you are levelling and trying to eke out every last skill point. So what I'm suggesting is for Harro residents to post what they have, and what they are planning to build, in Harro. That way we can reduce duplication and help plan our town.

I'm replacing my Medium Human house with a Large Human house because, well, I like the way it looks (even though I think the storage size is the same lol) but I still have room to put other commercial structures. Harro has ready access to a lot of T5 resources so it would be good to get structures that can help out with them. Also we are going to be doing a lot of construction with the resize/reclaims and I hope this will mean more people with access to plots will move in!

I'll log on tonight and get a list together of what I think could help.

Yours in Harro-happiness,

Bamf Manfric

Default Re: Harro Shared Structures

I have Jman Woodshop, and Beginner Stone, Smith, and Jeweler shop on my plot by the outgoing portal.

My plot is close to portal (Shaddam). To begin with I have just built some storage on half of the plot leaving the other half for machines (when I come to increase storage it will be by upgrading existing silo's.
    As it seems quite a few people have just moved into plots on Harro I'm a little undecided what to build; soon as I see a need for any type of machine I will build it.
    That would be any machine except alch and conf as I am building up my draggie alt (goldenwing) plot in genevia with those and asociated machines.
    I would build initially at beginner or jm for quickness then build up the resources in the storage there to upgrade to expert.

OK that's great! Always good to have room to build

So in close proximity there's plenty of Yew and Thornwood so the wood shop is perfect, could use a Distillery for tannin production, also T6 gems as well so Jewellers is great for that.

My construction schools are mid-40s, but I've got GTH 93 and JWL 100 for metal, so I can do some carting if anyone needs stuff.

There's also steelsilk near there isn't there too? I know Druidess had an expert cloth shop near the exit portal, which is in proximity of the resources... that was when I was last on Chaos a couple weeks ago.
    Barrak Stonebreaker - dwarf Knight of Creation
    Cerul - dragon hatchling
    Blight Server

I have a plot next to the portal out, I have placed an expert blacksmith, a connie for guild, connie for public, a j/man tinkerer shop and loads of tents and a couple silos.

I'm going to use the plot for bashing out tink bits for a while until the main plot repo happens

Chase.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Druidess still has the Cloth shop, and also an Expert Scholar shop.

Originally when I bought the plot I have there, I had to borrow the cash. It was loaned to me on the stipulation I build the Jman woodshop right there at the bottom of the hill by the thornwood, lol. Needless to say I still have it up.

I have a large plot in Selen Shore that I am building up, so I never really intend to move from the Harro plot. I might upgrade the shops all to at least Jman in the future though.

TelShyia

My mate, Druidess has a total of 4 expert shops in Harro. Cloth, Scholar, Wood, and Stone. All open to public for use.

Thread Information