Thread: Dwarven Small Shop

Default Dwarven Small Shop

Seems my elation at being able to get the new connie/pawnbroker up and running in bristugo has hit a slight snag. Maybe this post should be added/moved to Suggestions as well...

Did not realize there was such a limit on items that can be placed in a T2 Connie...I thought the only difference betweent he connies was how much they charged to consign an item...seems I was mistaken.

So really the purpose of this post is...players and developers alike... What about bringing the Dwarven Small Shop back?

It is still in the list of available structures, just "0" allowed. I thought it was removed because of eventual Dwarven construction, along the lines of Lairs. If this was the case...that is a long ways off as there are so many other more important things to get done first.

Someone mentioned it removed because it was 'too powerful'...whatever that means for a pawnbroker / consigner.

Not only is the Dwarven shop more useful to players, it looks a heck of a lot better than a combination of T1/T2 connies.

So...can the shop be re-activated as a buildable structure? Should it? If not, why?

Thanks
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Dwarven Small Shop

I'd like to see several of the old structures returned, such as the adventure center. I imagine they were pulled because of the planned expansion, but as we all know, that expansion is on a burner in a galaxy far, far away.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

There's a limit to what type items you can sell on a T2 consigner? Or a limit on how much you can have on it at once?
    Barrak Stonebreaker - dwarf Knight of Creation
    Cerul - dragon hatchling
    Blight Server

From some friends that were using it, I was left to understand that a T2 connie is limited to a total of 50 items. Not 50 per person, but 50 total.

Seems to me an awfully small amount, but could be a way to minimize abusing it for direct dumping into one's vault. Don't know. As I said in my opening post, always thought the differences in the connies was the cost associated with consigning an item.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist

It's 50 period. No matter how many items you are able to put on a connie because of your account status. Found that out the hard way.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks

Build a Saris general store, it has a PB and Connie and I think are T3, if want to check one theres one on plot near the gate in Lerena.

Smaug

Quote Originally Posted by Landowyn View Post
    It's 50 period. No matter how many items you are able to put on a connie because of your account status. Found that out the hard way.
    You say "50 period"...is that regardless of the type of connie built? A single person from a comp/hoard/whatever hunt could fill that easily.

If it's 50 items total on a T2 connie, whether 1 person x50 items or 50 people and 1 item...can someone else fill in the rest?

T1: ?? Items
    T2: 50 Items
    T3: ?? Items
    T4: ?? Items
    T5: ?? Items
    T6: ?? Items

Racial Store: ?? Items

Thanks.

Along these same lines...if I can do it without losing wooden arch, silos and guild house (though probably have to move the guild house) Would players perfer say, a Saris General Store instead of the seperate T2 Connie/PB on the Bristugo plot? Would there be help to build it if so?

Let me know in game your thoughts...I'm on...quite a while anywhere from 12pm - 11pm PST

Thanks
    Spirit Brothers

To clarify, I only know about the T2 store because I built one. I have two accounts with 330 (is that right?) connie slots and when I hit 50 total (from various characters on my account) it wouldn't take any more.

I would hope that t3-t6 would take more, but I'm not going to build one of those just to find out. I want my Dwarven shop back.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks

Thread Information