Thread: My Istarian Resource Pages

Exclamation My Istarian Resource Pages

I'm baaaaaack! After 18 months away, I resubbed and have been feverishly getting caught up. After doing most of the new Confectioner additions, and fiddling with my Dragon, I decided to update my personal resource pages, and thought "Hey! Why not share?!?"

In particular, I noticed someone looking for a listing of Trophies by level. They're in luck. I've got a page for that.

If anyone finds these resource pages helpful, goodie gumdrops, er... goodie gummy maggots! They target biped crafters specifically, but should be useful to Dragons as well... I AM working on a page for Laircrafting, once I get things all figured out.

The Link: http://incolor.inetnebr.com/pilgrim/Istaria/

Please let me know of broken links and things so I can lessen the shame over y'all finding such things.

Weston, Grandmaster Crafter of Chaos (still waiting for the token, btw).

100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Default Re: My Istarian Resource Pages

Welcome back and welcome to the growing list of Istaria (nee Horizons) web sites.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Like it at the first look - donĀ“t have much time for it now - but you might want to change Tulga in VI I think VI would appreciate it

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thanks Sigil. Tulga to Virtrium switch complete. Changed names from Horizons to Istaria also, even tho many of the link destinations haven't.

Comments are welcome... suggestions for adding what would be useful. Game On!

Wes
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Whoot! So glad yr back! Pilgrim pages have been the greatest and now we will br brought up to date with them.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Weston View Post
    Weston, Grandmaster Crafter of Chaos (still waiting for the token, btw).
    I think if you submit a ticket they will get you the Emblem. Or it might be fixed already. I think you need all 18 or 19 regular emblems in inventory for it to work.

Hmm have 19 - either 18 in inv and one worn or 19 in inv and "the gifted" worn - no joy on order - copied char to blight - no joy - turned in ticket - no joy - maybe later ???

Yeah, turning in a ticket was the first thing I did. Got an initial response a couple of weeks ago, but nothing since. Allegedly, the 'live team' is looking into it. And I dare say they've prolly been mildly busy with the Istarian plot issues. So, no worries. Not yet, anyway...

And, I've done a bit more cosmetic updating to the pages. Also working on the possibility of having reference pages listing the most likely locations for all the crafting resources, by tier. That would be immensely popular, I suppose...

Wes

Great site, fantastic info! Would it be OK if the Istaria wiki (unofficial: http://istaria.wikia.com) linked to your site? I'm happy to add the links if that's OK with you?

Quote Originally Posted by StalePopcorn View Post
    Great site, fantastic info! Would it be OK if the Istaria wiki (unofficial: http://istaria.wikia.com) linked to your site? I'm happy to add the links if that's OK with you?
    Absolutely. I'd be honored.

Weston

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i just want to say that i love the wiki pages and find them eminently useful!
    thanx for all the hard work, guys, and awesomely excellent job!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information