Thread: One down.....

Default One down.....

Shian's lair is now complete!

It's located at the northernmost lair of Winter's Peak or equidistant to East of the Morathaven pad (whenever they get around to fixing putting Morathaven's portal destination where it's supposed to be) Port out is at Morathaven.

Most structures and silos are for public use if anyone needs any temporary storage.

Including the dragon library on the 2nd floor, right off the T2 hall. One T6 has scales, The other T6 holds spell formula. A T4 library for Techs (buying T4 crafting techs BTW) and the other T4 is for crafting resources formula. The T2 is for misc stuff like snowball formula and things dragons can eventually use like potion and dye kit formula. No biped only stuff please like thier weapons or armor.

I'll eventually get other minor stuff stored in the other lairs that others may need like recharge kits or blight cores. I'm kind of at a loss on what to put in there that is appealing enough to take what you need, but not appealing enough for someone to feel the need to run off with a whole stack, so ideas in that aspect are welcomed. I used to just stick that annoying "1 of" every lairshaping resource that always ended up left over, so maybe I will just continue that for those that need one more of something.

So... now what's a 'finished' dragon to do?

Do it over!

I've owned another lair in Back Bay, just off the pad for a while and after the crystalshaping lair in Back Bay kept refusing to let me in, I decided to at least have a crystalshaper in there for working the T5 crystal nearby. With Shian's done, I have no need for storage. I also got lost in shadowguard a number of times before learning the layout, so I did the next best thing.

With all the T5 resources nearby, eventually it will simply be a T6 crafting hall with every T6 machine in it off of one T6 lair. Bits of wasted space in it, but it will make up for it for being quite possibly the first lair in Istaria that is easily navigatable :P Every machine will also have at least one silo attached to it.

Reclamation is around the corner, so I realize it is not the best time to ask, as everyone will no doubt be busy building thier own new homes, but I am willing to pay for any help rendered in this project as I do not know many skilled in T5 and T6.
    Last edited by Shian; July 22nd, 2008 at 12:37 AM.

Default Re: One down.....

Very nice work Shian you are very good at your craft, and grats one one down, good luck.

*applauds for the lair maps* so can we get a 'you are here' symbol on it and post it at various places (e.g., every room & hallway) in your lair?

Sure! *Draws up a map, although with dragon claws, it just looks like scribbles and not much like a map*

^^ *Is pleased with it anyways and goes to post them all up, getting hit with an "ENTRY DENIED" sign*

Ow.... *rubs snout* Must be Teusday.... Maybe later I guess.

The new T6 crafting hall's machines was completed and activated this morning. Silos will be up soon. Enjoy Istaria.

Thread Information