Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Economic Revival and Enablement

Default Re: Economic Revival and Enablement

Hey, how about a middle ground? Most games now have two versions of attunement:

One where you have to keep on your person or in your vault. The other is so it can be placed anywhere or traded freely but can only be equipped by the player it is attuned to. This will help the vault storage problem by not restricting it as such, but will make sure such things cannot be passed down.

Default Re: Economic Revival and Enablement

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Hey, how about a middle ground? Most games now have two versions of attunement:

One where you have to keep on your person or in your vault. The other is so it can be placed anywhere or traded freely but can only be equipped by the player it is attuned to. This will help the vault storage problem by not restricting it as such, but will make sure such things cannot be passed down.
    You are so right Shian, sorry I was not thinking about how things are attuned in Istaria. Thanks for catching that. I think it is fairly obvious that we could not carry or have in the vault everything we ever equipped and want to equip in the future... we need to be able to put them in other storage or on mules at least. I could even see "account attuned" so that any character on the account can wear it if that is necessary to allow for mule storage.

Thread Information