Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Booooh!

Default Re: Booooh!

I for one gave up on eating Gnomes (or any bi-peds) when I was a mere hatchling as a wise Ancient dragon told me they were fattening.

I wouldn't be inclined to hoard a Gnome either, since I find Dwarves are less inclined to making items of a whimsical/fanciful nature and therefore of greater value to the hoard. However, I have yet to find a cooperative Dwarf to hoard.

Snickel or Snikkel either one does not seem to translate to English [^o)]. Neither of which is a pleasant language to speak in either case. The Old Tongue being much more elegant and suited to Draconic speech.

It all reminds me of a time when before the great Battle of Tazoon, when I was engaged in a debate with several gnomes and dwarves on the relative merits of salt rock and why it seemed to pop up everywhere, regardless of what you may have been gathers, and......(trails off into pointless long winded story).....
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Quote Originally Posted by Fireclaw

*spits out a small pile of armor and weapons then pats belly contentedly*
    Weapons? I carry no weapons! Oh which poor fellow gnome have you murdered now, you big scaly flying digestive system? [:O]

snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

*burp*

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

HEAR ME HEAR ME

DEAR KINS PLS BE SMART DONT LET A GNOME PUSH YOUR BUTTONS OF REACTION

besmart and hunt for his family for dinner or dont react to this
    preposterous behavior

ignore him

act dragonish not gnomish we wont lower our standards or ourselfs
    lets us be proud dragons and act like this

you dragon kin stand over a wa corpse and breath a bit air over the right claw and ask : snickel who in the ninth ring of cottmers hell is this ???? asnob maybe ? ......

greetings dunkel and family

p.s. dont lower our kin down to snickels level

dunkel_ice helian 100 100 5,5 mio hoard
    dunkelzahnjr helian 80 42 280 k
    Hrdunkelzahn helian 80 41 280 k
    now all adult

It ith not jutht my rear, all of me ith unfortunately large now that I am thtuck in thith thcaly form. From comparithonth ath clothe ath I dare -- Dragonth have a lot of teeth, you know! -- it theemth I am relatively thlender.

And my name meanth Merry Woman of the Thtarth. Not that I have much to feel merry about. I mith my clotheth and thtaff and long teal hair *sniffles* .. I want to be an Elf again ... *awkwardly walks off, tears welling up, tail dragging*

-Myrthwynn Elendion, Crai Aisling
    26/25/62K

Poor Levity, [*-)]

whatever happened to you? An elf turned into a dragon? I never heard of such a thing -- to change a person into another race is very cruel. But take heart -- what I said about the bottoms (I'll admit it now) was largely said to get the dragons' ire up -- I wanted to needle the pompous ones, not the friendly ones with humour. Dragons are not really fat.

A dragon certainly doesn't look like an elf, but a dragon can look pretty as well as handsome, depending on the colouring and stance. So keep up your head -- scales are not ugly -- if you look closely at a butterfly wing you will see that it is also covered with tiny little scales... Scales can be shimmery, brilliant, like jewelry, actually.

And instead of walking -- get a feel for your immense power and fly! And get strong, very strong so you can take revenge on whoever took your elven heritage away from you. I foresee that you will get help from dragons as well as elves and other friends when the time comes to get even!

I'll help, too, if I can.

Now, hon, don't you "poor Levity" me, I think you meant that for that silly Myrthwynn. *chuckles* Can you believe it, she's gotten another Dragon to contract me to make a *giggles* bed for her! An actual four poster with mattress and sheets so she can pretend she's an Elf again. Seeing as how the last one she lay down on was too small and collapsed to boot.

She's pretty enough, I'll give you that, with all her lacy dark and light green coloring, but she has got to figure out that she's not gonna be an Elf again, if she ever was and isn't just the victim of being dropped while in the shell. If you find a way to come over to Order and plant a little gnomish foot in her patooty to get her to accept her scales, more power to you.

She won't listen to me, just makes snippy remarks about my, ah friendliness with fellows, and how she will never be untrue to her beloved lost Koav, oh no, not her.

So .. any weavers want to make a humongous hatchling sized mattress and sheets? I can build the rest of it. Then she can deal with having to be grateful to me *smiles*.

-Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP by Aiya's Pad
    92 Blacksmith/63 Fitter/45 Mason/45 Carpenter/77 Reaver

Ahhh so its 'poor Myrthwynn',

can't help but to feel sorry for the poor troubled soul. Even though a four poster for a dragon has a slightly ridiculous side to it.[;)]

Can sympathize with her nostalgic longing for the past lost -- would be very put out if I found myself as for example a half-giant all of a sudden. Would then maybe overlook nice flax plants to gather (which I don't overlook now for they are bigger than I am).

You say she is still a hatchling? Well -- maybe this is all just a case of youthful romanticism (do dragons have to suffer puberty?) and she'll grow out of it... Young ones often want to be special and insist on being misunderstood.

To keep her occupied, she could help biped builders by providing orbs (for trees and shrubbery -- elves are supposed to like that sort of thing).

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    It ith not jutht my rear, all of me ith unfortunately large now that I am thtuck in thith thcaly form. From comparithonth ath clothe ath I dare -- Dragonth have a lot of teeth, you know! -- it theemth I am relatively thlender.

And my name meanth Merry Woman of the Thtarth. Not that I have much to feel merry about. I mith my clotheth and thtaff and long teal hair *sniffles* .. I want to be an Elf again ... *awkwardly walks off, tears welling up, tail dragging*

-Myrthwynn Elendion, Crai Aisling
    26/25/62K
    Cheer up Myrthwynn.

Being a dragon aint all bad. *ears perk up brightly* Now you can eat gnomes!!! Here, why don't you try one. I think I have an extra.

*holds out a screaming struggling gnome in one foreclaw to Myrthwynn*

Just take a nice big bite. Tastes great when you bite the head off!

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

*screams in horror and flees, legs scrambling every which way, sobbing* Poor Keen! Poor me! I'm nextht, I jutht know it, I hate thith plathe, help help help help!

-Myrthwynn Elendion, Elven Heart in Scaled Form, can barely cope with cravingcooked meat
    26/25/62K

*gets ready to protect myrthwrnn* no ones going to hurt you
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

My God, you people still crack me up! After all this time too.

I miss you all and am glad to see some of you still around, keeping this game alive

Humble Helian 100/100 [link=http://www.11h.org/phpbb/portal.php]Eleventh Legion[/link]

Well, i personally would not eat a gnome. I find them too small for my tasty and rather greasy. Now a saris or two i wouldnt mind. sure sure, the fur is a tad bit of a problem, but singe it off and they are perfectly delectable.[;)]

Thread Information