Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blight Delta 145

Default Re: Blight Delta 145

Maybe a idea, is to add those new dragon quests (up to L 90?) to the AROP requirements.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Primal Mastery III from Lisandia does not actually complete itself when you turn it in. You get the ability and such, but it stays in your quest log. This is on live, but it has to do with this delta so I figured this would be the place to put it.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Also, when you finish the T&C X Quest from Xerix, the list from Xerix don't gets deleted after completing the quest and remains in your inventory. I don't know if it's intended or not, but I post it anyway here.

Was just surprised today because I found the list today in my inventory. ( yes i need to clean it up :P)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Primal Mastery III and T&C X fixed. Level 100 targets will now count for the T&C X quest, too.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

The Fangs of Fury appears to be working correctly again. The fix will be in the next delta to Blight.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    [*]Quest lines for Xerix, Periado, Grizelian, and Lisandia have been revamped and expanded.
    I know it's the nature of Istarian quests to be vauge, but upon returning to adventuring after a long craft hiatus, I found a quest in my journal that said
    Dragon: Slay the Ageis Lieutanat
    Journey to the Pyramid
    Without the original questgiver's text, this could mean anything.

After flying around the desert for an hour or two over the 6 or 7 pyramids out there, thinking this could also possibly be 'a pyramid in the deadlands', I asked Dragon channel.

Who also had no clue what "slay the ageis" and "Find pyramid" meant without an NPC name to find and kill or the name of who gave out the quest.

Would it be that much of a game breaker to add "On Lesser Aradoth" or "North of Sslanis" or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Would it be that much of a game breaker to add "On Lesser Aradoth" or "North of Sslanis" or something?
    I agree with Shian here, I know pre-patches, when I played my dragon, many quests gave you absolutely no clues whatsoever at all, as to where to actually start looking.

The game shouldn't require player mods (Map Marker Mod, in this case), just so you can finish quests, without spending 500 hours to scour every inch of Istaria. I remember a long time ago, a quest wanted me to kill a stupid named mob, and it didn't actually say WHERE the named mob was, but I happened to remember seeing it once.... months prior. So, I attempted to do this quest, and I spent, I kid you not, 3 hours flying over the entire Mahagra area looking for ONE beetle. Which, of course, failed to pop the 3-4 times I passed over his spawn area, I kept saying to myself "I am almost SURE he was supposed to be here!".

Well, I wound up downloading the Map Marker Mod (I hate doing it, it makes the whole game lag up when I open my map), and sure enough, my initial guess was right, but.... he wouldn't spawn. So I wait another half an hour plus and finally he's out. *rolls eyes* All that, to kill ONE mob, to finish ONE quest? gah.

Some quests could use a bit better directions... I know you guys are working on that, and trying to provide better directions, but please keep it up. Mayhaps someday I can stop using Map Marker Mod, and make my game run a bit faster....

Without the original questgiver's text...

Correct, it would be much better.
    What I have found from experience, is the Devs will tell you that the location should have been in the quest giver's dialog, or in the system feedback. However, after saying that, they have went in and changed the dialog in the Active Quests log to reflect the additional information.

I don't think they purposefully make it vague. We just have to point out the problems to them as we find them, whether though posts here or through the Support system.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Not at all. Please submit a support ticket with that suggestion and ask it be assigned to the content team.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

Primal Mastery V from Lisandia is not completable. After killing the requested number of Massive Oak Treants, the quest never gets to the step telling you to talk to her again, thus she doesn't complete the quest for you.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Thread Information