Thanks Alisto! Will be sure to poke if/when I need assistance! o/

Some more updates! It's a bit late for me currently so I'm gonna try to keep this brief...
  • Tweaked the templates mentioned in the previous post a little, mostly just messing with the visuals, trying to find a good setup for presenting information. Some templates broke spectacularly when I tested their limits, so I had to make adjustments here and there, haha.
  • Finished all the loot table templates and started implementing them on Creature pages. The amount of loot some enemies drop makes me giggle; this creature for example. Look at all those red links in the facts box! Good luck getting something specific from that guy.
  • I started updating NPC pages to use the new infobox; so far all the Adventure trainers have gotten their overhauls. There's going to be some broken templates on other pages like the school pages (currently missing craft trainers because those pages are still using the old template) until I can get around to updating them to reflect the new changes to categories and new properties. ;-; Shouldn't take too long to fix, I hope.
  • Got a request for a minor change to Town Marshall Quest presentation, which gave me an excuse to make the Quest Infobox and give the Town Marshall NPC pages and their category/info an overhaul. The change requested was to see how many tokens each quest gave out right in the table, which took a little work, but I managed to get it working and you can see the new Town Marshall Quest table here. Each of the quest pages has the new infobox and presentation as well.
  • While looking through the wiki's templates to see what else I could clean up, I noticed Location pages were using some messy, outdated templates... So I quickly whipped up a location infobox to replace it all and it looks really good in practice! I think my favorite page is Mahagra, the screenshot displayed is very pretty. I plan to eventually (once I can resubscribe to get some wings) get in and take my own high-res shots for a ton of areas.

As for the to-do list...
  • I'm just going to sum my to-do list up with this single category, which currently contains all the pages using outdated templates that the new infoboxes will be replacing. *wheeze*

Hope everyone likes the new infoboxes and stuff! Constructive feedback and suggestions are always welcome.