Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Khutit Form Aesthic-Only Tweak requested.

Default Re: Khutit Form Aesthic-Only Tweak requested.

moved to the other thread.
    Last edited by Steele; August 18th, 2008 at 10:08 PM. Reason: xfered to other thread to help keep this one on topic
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Personally, I would love to see Khutit head art reflect the actual head-type of the "source" Dragon... though I shiver to think of what a Khutit would look like from one of those "pug-faced" Dragons.

...no offense to any of you pug-faced Dragons out there, of course.

*looks around nervously before hiding where he can't be eaten*
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Yeah, now that I found it I'm moving my post over to the other thread. My apologies to the OP.

Thread Information