Thread: Guardian Transferables

Ashen Ghost

Default Guardian Transferables

anyone have a list of transferableguardian abilities? trying to decide between chaos warrior and guardian and could really use the info.

don't bother with the standard abilities (multistrike, cleave, etc.) - just stuff specific toguardian class.

also if you could provide a description of the ability it'd be helpful

thanks

Default Re: Guardian Transferables

Quake attack - mastered at 92(?) - PBAoE for weapon damage, 30 sec recycle
    Stone Hammer IV - Damage increasing attack short recycle
    Smash IV or V - Damage increasing attack short recycle
    Guardians Force - Converts damage to nature damage (+3 delay adjusted)
    Mornding dew - Slow regen
    Growth - Regen
    Strength of the bear I - +58 (?) strength
    Vivacity - 26 melee resist
    Natures adjudication II - Attack that reduces nature resist

This is just from memory there might be more that I do not recall.

Guardians do not get the generic melee abilities (crit, multi, cleave flurry)

Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Could be wrong here but I beleive they do get 'multi', at least I hope so coz am lvling warrior atm[;)] And of course will be lvling mage at some stage too for multi-cast; should justify having Dark Cyclone I hope [:)]

Annick

Guardians do NOT get multi/cleave/crit

If you take warrior to 100 you will master flurry I, crit III, cleave I, and multi II.

These will all be useable as guardian as they are mastered however guardian itself does not get the generic abilities (to me part of the attraction of the class)
    Zodias of Order

Monk Issue List

Ah ok thnx [:)] Does'nt really seem worth it then for me to pursue warrior: Prob be better off to get school which gives life or augmitation skill then, as GRDN is at somewhat of a disadvantage in both these [:^)] Had to get my aug skill up by using TP's and still only have T IV [:S] Guess Druid might be the wisest choice in this case [;)]

Druid would also provide a boost in nature and I think shield skill in addition to the aforementioned augmentation. Also get some nice toys like forest mist :)

Zodias of Order

Monk Issue List

Actually I find spirit disciple to be best fit for Guardian's 2nd class. Guardian's greatest weaknessis 7 evasion/lv (10/lv from sp. disc. +9 dex/lv) and the critical/multi/flurry/etherial paroxysmdon't hurt a guardianeither. Disciples's weakness is low damage which is fixed by useing the 2h crush skill to wield a staff as monk. With nature's fury, chain attacks ( requires switching between UA and staff which is easy and a negligable delay if the switch is macroed into your chains and specials ),high damage weapon and the transfered strength andattacks from guardian ( 20sec, 30sec, 1min recycle times..all faster than any of the main special attacks )any monk class can doextreme damage, but only 2 can cast full nature and augment spells and storm disc is just plain redundant while spirit disciple heals self by doing damage andeventually gains short term etherial form which takes the damage up to a whole new level.

**btw for melees lv44 conjuror is better than 36 mage as it gives u multicast (lv 40) and a +10 weapondamage buff (lv 44).

I get my generic melee abilities from sprd as thats my main class. Fun class as well just gimpy by itself like all monk/disciple classes.
    Zodias of Order

Monk Issue List

Taking Warrior to 100: Provides Flurry I, Crit III, Multi II, Cleave I, and Whirlwind I. As well as 20hp/level and 9 str/level instead of 8. And 10 shield use, and 9 evasion.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

I thought Quake attack wasnt masterable?

Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Quake attack is mastered at 92. Nice ability to have as well due to short recycle.

Zodias of Order

Monk Issue List

Thread Information