Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrade or Nerf? you decide.

Default Re: Upgrade or Nerf? you decide.

Linked dragon breaths do not bother me. I just see it is requireing more strategy to use efficiantly rather than a nurf. I'm happy with it.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

As long as the summer fair lasts, grinding hoard is really easy. I got over 250k from giving the raffle guy IBMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaquion View Post
    As long as the summer fair lasts, grinding hoard is really easy. I got over 250k from giving the raffle guy IBMs.
    Yeah, but what happens when the summer fair ends?

It won't be summer forever....

The beetles and wolves still drop much hoard. You just have to hunt a bit.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Well, today I did some adventuring for the first time after acquiring a Faster Powered Primal Health III spell.

All I can say is.... "OMG". I killed a Lv74 Flame Beetle Named mob (Aspyros or something like that, forget his name) near Dralk, and my dragon is... get this.... only Lv60. Now, granted, he's Lv100 DCRA and wearing a Triple PV scale, but still. I had accidentally left Dralk while still wearing T3 Wing Scales of Speed/Velocity, so I wasn't even at full power. I also managed to kill 3 Flame Beetles (not Small ones!) at once, too!

That spell alone makes this a Definite upgrade. No question about it.

Edit: Hehe, the loot and XP from that NM was out of this world, too! 18.5k XP (gave me a large chunk on my bar, hehe), a Platinum Crown, Lairshaping IV, 3 IBMs, and two biped jman forms, I forget which two. One was a spell, the other... I can't remember.

Thread Information