Thread: I felt a thousand voices cry out in pain followed by a terrible silence

Exclamation I felt a thousand voices cry out in pain followed by a terrible silence

Well I heard it a long time ago.
    While all of you are enjoying the 2008 Olympics I'd like to take a moment to remind you all of the wisp genocide that took place on Wisp Isle. Only residue is left of what was once a thriving wisp population of three teirs.

For only 90cp a day you can sponcer an orphan wisp. Checks payable to Kryu of Chaos.

BRING BACK THE WISPS!!!!!!!
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Default Re: I felt a thousand voices cry out in pain followed by a terrible silence

I adopt my fair share when i make potions an kits:P
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Default Re: I felt a thousand voices cry out in pain followed by a terrible silence

Aye... repopulation of wisp island could be a good thing.
    Blacknite - Chaos

That has already been fixed: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18631

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Fridlekh has tracked this one down and it appears we have it fixed on genesis. Which means it should patch to blight with the next update.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post

Actually, that is for the Disco Dim Goo bug. Unless I am mistaken there still are no actual Wisps on Wisp Isle.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Wisps haven't been fixed or even looked at yet? I didn't read through the thread, but I think that's about the animated reflection bug for the T1 essence residues.

Thread Information