Thread: Trade Window advance notification

Default Trade Window advance notification

I have noticed something in other MMORPGS that Istaria does not do immediately, but until a player presses a button:

the Trade Window.

Can there be a way, that if you initiate a trade with someone, the window pops up on both clients, to let the other player know they are being traded with? Or maybe just a requester "<character> wishes to trade with you <accept> <decline>"

The way it is now, you have to initiate a trade with a player, drop the items into the window or send coins, and press "Accept" button. Only then does the interface appear on the other player's screen.

Many times, the player runs out of the trade distance range and the trade fails until the two are close together again.

Even if you say "I have a few extra pots you can have" it gets lost in the sea of chatting, and the person runs away from you, not knowing you have started a trade with him/her.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Default Re: Trade Window advance notification

I've had this happen all too often too. Annoying when you have just dragged 15 items into the trade window only to not be able to trade.
    You can make your own "do you wish to trade' meesage though.
    I've gotten around it by trading then clicking 'end turn' (so it pops up on the other screen) then closing the window and re-initializing trade.

Thread Information