Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Murals for Bi-peds!!

Default Re: Murals for Bi-peds!!

Ok noted, but would still like the higher tier corridors, not necessarily up to T6, but some corridors with nice looking crystals and smoother walls and ceiling would be cool to build.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Holy undead threads Dragonboy! This is an old thread.

Hoard chambers were, and I hope a tech they are looking at still. But they wanted to do it right from the start and that would require a tech upgrade. Which I hope in time they can get back to.

On your upgrade idea. No the tech is not in to do that other wise I think it would be used to upgrade tiers of buildings instead of tearing a building down and rebuilding it. Other wise they would have to build X numbers of each building each with a "wall paper" in it. With X being the number of diffrent wall papers.
    I have ressurected even older threads be that one by mistake, but this one is only 6-7 months...

Besides the idea is good, seeing a biped human library, maybe furniture can be added during the building process?
    Last edited by Dragonboy; March 13th, 2009 at 02:28 PM.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

unfortunately, the devs have repeatedly said that horizons is unable to support furniture and similiar objects.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

"You freeze and make like a statue in Tazoon."

(paraphrased)

Furniture!!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    unfortunately, the devs have repeatedly said that horizons is unable to support furniture and similiar objects.
    I wonder why. Not that I've ever cared about furniture, but I've always wanted to put up signs in my lair telling everyone where everything is...

Because it would you lag to death, same if we players would be allowed to build real lamp posts on the plots. Rendering every ligth source would also lag you to death.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Because it would you lag to death, same if we players would be allowed to build real lamp posts on the plots. Rendering every ligth source would also lag you to death.
    Oh god, light sources. Oh well, I'll make imaginary signs lol

Thread Information