Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggested Dragon Riding?

Default Re: Suggested Dragon Riding?

going on 6 year bug reports
    wowsers, the game did not even launch till the end of 2003; how long was the beta period?

bah, does not matter... i'd still love to ride dragonback someday

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    wowsers, the game did not even launch till the end of 2003; how long was the beta period?
    Awdz, dragon art asset issues were noticable shortly after dragon adulthood was interoduced. Ok, mabe my timing off a bit, I'm not good with time frames.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Okay, there's your answer.
    I'd rather be real about something as in, "it's a nice idea, but so far down the line in the future it probably won't get done the lifetime of the game" but I suppose labeling it as such is the same thing depending on your point of view. Hence why certain players simply label it as "can't/won't be done"
    By the way... I"m hoping "the lifetime of the game" is quite long... if it is, that leaves a lot of time for it to be done.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

hmm dragon taxis, maybe but if did it would likly be on a byop (bring your own parachute)

hmm could start istarian SAS
    Anril Firestorm 83 Dragon/100 Dragon Craft/37 Lairshaping Anrill FireBlade Human "Jack of All Trades" (in Training)

Quote Originally Posted by CallakDW View Post
    Awdz, dragon art asset issues were noticable shortly after dragon adulthood was interoduced. Ok, mabe my timing off a bit, I'm not good with time frames.
    about 3 months after launch RoP was introduced as far as I remember. So yes you are a bit far off since in december 2008 HZ would get 5 years old.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    I know the devs have a LOT on thier plate and I have no concern if this gets passed or not.
    Don't feel sorry for developers. Contrary to what you're suggesting here developers don't get paid to sit in front of an empty plate. In fact the more things on their plate the happier they are. I think this is a great suggestion worth revisiting until it gets implemented.

Thanks for your enthusiasm for Dragon Riding. However, at this time this feature of the game isn't being considered.

Thread Information