Thread: Slow resource spawning

Default Slow resource spawning

Hi this is mainly for a couple of areas where I have noticed that resource node respawn is very very slow.

As far as I can tell they do not appear to be linked spawn areas. Please can you have a look and increase the node spawn rate.

Once you clear the field the nodes do not repop. After checking several hours later after clearing only a couple of nodes will have repopped.

1. Obsidian Field next to Flame/Fire Wolves at 20819 / 28848 approx

2. Obsidian Field near Primal Boon Lair at 21864 / 29347 approx

3. Platinum Field near Primal Boon Lair at 22223 / 29515 approx

Thanks

If anyone has any other areas they know about please add onto this thread.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Default Re: Slow resource spawning

Those obsidian fields are big... are you sure you are just not experiencing the 'new nodes don't show up until you relog' bug?

The two or three (if you're lucky) ruby nodes east of Harro are slow.
    Not as slow as you describe, but after clearing them both, it takes a minute for one to come back. Clear one, sit. Clear one, sit. Heaven forbid if one other person also wants ruby at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Those obsidian fields are big... are you sure you are just not experiencing the 'new nodes don't show up until you relog' bug?
    Nope, the one by the flame wolves I cleared last night, then this morning when i logged on there were only about 5 nodes.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

The essence nodes on wisp island are awfull as well. If you have 2 ppl working on the same essence you can forget finding nodes. If 3 are there, might as well just leave!
    Blacknite - Chaos

Think I will add the Snowfall Slate field to this thread as well. I never did understand why the density and respawn rate of this field was changed the way it was a couple years ago.

Just the other day there, me and a couple other people where there and nodes were being used up faster than they could respawn. So I dread to think what will happen here and in several other key resource areas after the auction when everyone and their dual-logged alts will be online trying to rebuild the land.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelefein View Post
    Think I will add the Snowfall Slate field to this thread as well. I never did understand why the density and respawn rate of this field was changed the way it was a couple years ago.

Just the other day there, me and a couple other people where there and nodes were being used up faster than they could respawn. So I dread to think what will happen here and in several other key resource areas after the auction when everyone and their dual-logged alts will be online trying to rebuild the land.
    Lots of other places to get slate though. Although it would be very nice to see some rich nodes and motherlodes added to the spawn queues for snowfall.

Thread Information