Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Tomorrow (Wednesday, November 3rd)

Default Maintenance Tomorrow (Wednesday, November 3rd)

Tomorrow, Wednesday 3rd November, Unity will be taken down at 6:30AM CET (5:30AM GMT) for the first weekly scheduled maintenance.

During the maintenance we will apply all the latest upgrades available, therefore it is possible that we will experience an extended downtime period.

We should be able to give an estimated ETA for the server to be online tomorrow in the late morning.

Dracko

Default Re: Maintenance Tomorrow (Wednesday, November 3rd)

is there any chance of patch notes, so we can see what's been address in this patch, prior to merger please ?

And thank you for the news.

Thanks for those news Luca[:)]
    Giving us some patch notes as all the others shards would be so great[:^)]
    Please[:D]

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    ... therefore it is possible that we will experience an extended downtime period.....
    Can we have one day credited for each not playable day ?

It is a matter of extra hours andnot days, furthermore we are talking about scheduled downtimes to upgrade the game.

I'm afraid there will never be refund for this situation as it's stillpart of the service we provide (giving you an up-to-date product to play), unless wehave some extraordinaryreasonslike in the case of the consolidation.

Nords

LOL

Amazing what people think of requesting.

Whats next, free days due normal server restart?

Happy me im late out tomorrow :P
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Mazzasogni
    It is a matter of extra hours andnot days, furthermore we are talking about scheduled downtimes to upgrade the game.

I'm afraid there will never be refund for this situation as it's stillpart of the service we provide (giving you an up-to-date product to play), unless wehave some extraordinaryreasonslike in the case of the consolidation.
    I fear only that the patch will take more than the morning and last the whole day.

But I understand that not every one is lucky enough to have all his Wednesday free to play the whole day[:S].

Good luck for the patch Luca.

Would it be possible to have the lists like the NA servers had to indicate the times of the auctions for the different plots, please Luca, as this is my understanding of what this new patch tomorrow will be about.

The NA servers had another very useful list showing the numbers and values of tokens too, which would be quite useful for making an informed choice of whether players should take a chance ontheir own plot or try for a new one.

If these lists are available here somewhere, then direction to where to find them would be greatly appreciated.

Rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow
    Would it be possible to have the lists like the NA servers had to indicate the times of the auctions for the different plots, please Luca, as this is my understanding of what this new patch tomorrow will be about.

The NA servers had another very useful list showing the numbers and values of tokens too, which would be quite useful for making an informed choice of whether players should take a chance ontheir own plot or try for a new one.
    Yes please Luca...

This informationwould be useful to most players...

Also thanks for letting us know were getting the patch tomorrow

[:D]

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow

If these lists are available here somewhere, then direction to where to find them would be greatly appreciated.
    I too would like to have access to this information, we had been told it would be made available prior to auctions starting. Looking forward to seeing this list posted while Unity is offline being patched - thankyou in advance Luca [:)]

Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

Astron

Hey Luca,

Is there an ETA on the maintenance finishing yet?

Thorondor

Hey Luca, any news from the shard?????!!!!!?????? [:#]
    Scheduled Maintanance for 4 h+??!!?? [^o)]
    PS:I Pay for this game<<< [A]

...just be happy there is a patch folks...

Sir Joh

[quote user="Thorondor"PS:I Pay for this game<<< [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-13.gif[/img][/quote]
    and that is why the servers get updates and maintenance at all.......

on the other hand....who knows if luca was right about about it being only a matter of hours and not days^^

Astron

Apart from the fact that it's a day late (I'm sure I read it was going to hit November 2nd) and I'm wasting another day off, yes I'm happy there's a patch...

But how can it be so big (again) that its taking an entire morning to implement... are we that much behind?

Oh well, guess I'm just a little frustrated, thats all [:|]

Lothlorin

agree Astron, i wanna play! *feeling like a 3 year old*

Thanx for patch Luca, and i sincerely hope to find 2 grey neccy wings at vielo when things are up and running [^o)]

...grey necro flies? - someone told me the other day where they're buzzing about (don't remember where though)...

Quote Originally Posted by Lothlorin
    agree Astron, i wanna play! *feeling like a 3 year old*

Thanx for patch Luca, and i sincerely hope to find 2 grey neccy wings at vielo when things are up and running [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-40.gif[/img]

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Any ETA Luca, hows the upgrade comming along?[:)]
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Thread Information