Default Re: Simple suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    XXXX Draconic Cog

+Lairshaping
    +Scalecraft
    +Crystalshaping

Soraii
    +1

This has been suggested before, we will keep reminding them once in awhile. C'mon please it's just 1 (or perhaps 2) cog(s)? |puppyface|

Or maybe:
    Scalecraft
    Mining
    Smelting

-and-

Lairshaping
    Crystalshaping
    Gemworking

These combinations might be helpful at the lower tiers where a toolclaw only gets a single socket.

But yeah, just put all 3 needed for dragon crafting on a single cog would be fine. :Pours on a generous helping of Sugar:

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Lairshaping
    Crystalshaping
    Gemworking
    Ooohhh I like this combo. I'd also like a blighted claw formula.

Well considering the miners cog has mining, smelting, and quarry and the spellcraft cog has spellcraft, essence shaping, and stoneworking... with those two cogs you just need gemworking, essence harvesting, and the dragon specific crafts.

I picked up a rather inexpensive jewlers cog for my gemworking needs(it also gave me smelting again) and a gatherers cog for the essence harvesting, which puts me at 4 cogs in the bag, I just see the inclusion of a dragon specific cog would just add 1 more to that collection bringing it to 5 instead of 6.

Soraii

Very subtle, Shian. XD

I certainly wouldn't mind a crystal like this! As long as there's TaC/Primal/Dragon Breath crystals flying around, there might as well be more than dragons can really make use of.
    <----clicky!

yes this cogs should be added

Don't forget the jewely crystal of life for our biped friends while you are on it

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I'd like to see some rare or dragon-crafted (!!!) adventurer hybrid weapon cogs...

+Life/Focus
    +Spirit/Ethereal Armor or maybe +Spirit/Health
    +Nature/Power
    +2HC/Strength
    +Primal/Power
    ...etc.

For a twist, perhaps some blighted crystals...
    +Strength/-Speed
    +Power/-Health
    +2HS/-Armor
    +Focus/-Power

...season to taste
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Ohhh Ethereal Armor! Although that would put making blighted scales nearly useless. Wait.. what on Istaria do you need Ethereal Armor for? I know what dragons use it for, but what do bipeds use it for?

I like the idea of those blighted crystals...

...what do bipeds need Ethereal Armor for? Any time you know you're going up against something that's gonna throw a Spirit Bolt (or other Ethereal attack) against ya.

Bloodmages, Spiritists come to mind... that might be a bit specific, but I'm sure there will eventually be areas that are geared toward all Ethereal type attacks. At least, I think something like that would be cool.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

...might even be kinda cool of blighted crystals could be purified through some really difficult process. Maybe flip the negative side but reduce the potency by 20% or something.

Thread Information