Thread: Cannot see text in game.

Default Cannot see text in game.

Ok I tried installing the game to use the trial version. Wanted to see how game was playing before returning but I can't get it to work correctly. I can see no text in game at all. I have already submitted a ticket but I am impatient so I am trying things myself. My questions is what will happen if I use my original horizons disks to install the game and then try to play. Will it work. The download version with the trial does not seem to be working. I have fiddled with settings and nada. So suggestions? Will I be wading through 4 years of patches?

Default Re: Cannot see text in game.

Can you take a screenshot? Post it on photobucket or imagedump and link it here so we can see please.

I am again downloading the game so will attempt to post screenshot once I have everything going again.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

caution - off topic!!

hi arlynn!! i notice you are located in my home state! nice to see a fellow wildcat!
    hope you can get in! it would be nice to meet you, so let me know if you drop by blight!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information