Thread: Different coloured fins/frills?

Default Different coloured fins/frills?

Just me spewing at people again.

I was making a new character--or, am trying to currently--and as I flicked through the scale colour choices for the dragons I noticed that the body changed colour a second or so before the fins along the back in particular changed. (this mean they load as seperate components or whatever?) Is there any possibility at all of having a choice of colour specifically for the fins on the body, or would that not be possible?

(Sorry again for the daft post, but I'm curious. ^.^ )

~Galde

Default Re: Different coloured fins/frills?

I would also love to put the fins away, because my original character has none. ^^

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I agree, the ability to have different types of fins/no fins at all would be great too

Yey! thisa be nice. diff color fins are fun. i wanta fuzzy one:P Whater frills?? Is that the thing that make girls frilly silly an giddy?
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

well, the frills texture is in the same file as head/wings texture, so if you change one you change all :/

Yes, Zexoin is right.

Think of a textureless dragon model with a big giant texture wrap coat with the decal design and color / highlight settings blanketed all over the 3D model.

The horns / teeth / claws use a different texture file so they can be changed.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Thread Information