Thread: Can some tell me.....

Default Can some tell me.....

Can someone please tell me where to find the wraiths for ectoplasm? We have had several of the dragons doing RoP looking for them along with a lot of veterans who are helping out looking for them and no luck. They were moved recently and none of us has a clue where to this time. =( I would SO appreciate any leads on them.

Eleena 33/31 and steadily getting there finally
    Eleena, Patriarch
    Semper Fidelis, Chaos
    100 adv/100 cra Dragon
    "Have Wings, Will Fly to help those that need it!"

Default Re: Can some tell me.....

berfore merge they were in east blight... that is east of harro

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

I don't think there is a requirement for Ectoplasm anymore. Before the 'big' update they were in the Western Blight.

The riddles are now:

"The red sees all from fangs and legs."
    "The desert wind's bite is worse than its howl."
    "A frosty box of thoughs but smaller still."

I can't even receive that darn quest thanks to what seems like a script error with the Dragon Hermit. I haven't received a reply regarding that issue in the "Game Bugs" forum and I'm getting more infuriated with each passing day without a reply. :/

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

The riddles as of last night when I recieved them are as follows:

Riddle Our answer

A box of frosty thoughts but smaller still: Frost Pygmy head

The red sees all from fangs and legs: redbacked spider venom

The bite of the desert wind is worse than its howl: desert wolf fang

and last one is still:

Slime of those who walk without legs: wraith ectoplasm

And I know where all are except the wraiths. They seem to have disappeared. Like I said, this was as of last night when I recieved the quest and three of my friends, whom are also going thru the riddles, are unable to find them. We started asking our Adult dragons in each of our guild and none of them have been able to locate them... [:'(]
    Eleena, Patriarch
    Semper Fidelis, Chaos
    100 adv/100 cra Dragon
    "Have Wings, Will Fly to help those that need it!"

How odd, last time I looked - before it vanished from my quest list altogether - it seemed the need for Ectoplasm had disappeared too.

Well I don't know if this helps but I watched my friend play a few days ago and that's when he ventured into an areawest of Chiconis where there were 'Wraith Taskmasters', I don't know if they drop Ectoplasm though.

If you are on Chaos, fling me a tell, I have tons of it left over from my push to 100 back in the old days [;)]

If you ask nicely I will let you have it[:D]

Humble Helian 100/100 [link=http://www.11h.org/phpbb/portal.php]Eleventh Legion[/link]

Well now that the quest is fixed - for now anyway - I'm just wondering if there is anywhere else where Frost Pygmies are plentiful? I know about the ones in Scorpian Bay (or whatever the name is) but the most I ever find across that mountain range is about - but usually less - five, then of course I'm forced to wait thereafter and it's becoming a tedious process.

Also, don't you have to loot the item personally off the monster? Before the 'big' update I gathered something like forty Frost Pygmy Shrunken Heads but the quest never accepted one from my vault before the quest became broken for me.

"The red sees all from fangs and legs: redbacked spider venom"

I have confirmed that it is in fact Redbacked Spider Eye, and it doesn't seem as though the quest accepts trades as a viable way of acquiring the item.

I'm looking for the Wraiths now myself.

I was just told by one of my fellow guildies that the Wraiths are still in the deadlands, I forgot to ask to be more specific but I've scouted just the very rims of the Western Deadlands - feh, too many level 75+ mobs, I can't even hug the coastline because of those darned Hardened Fyakkis - and I didn't see any - only Mighty Flame Blights (or whatever they are called). I couldn't muster the will to go further in without someone with me.

So I'm pretty stumped too, some co-ordinates from someone would be nice - exact that is, not rough 'name of area' references.

EDIT: I'm just keeping to the Tier II Wraith Taskmasters of the Dead Pool - I didn't know beforehand that all the Wraiths had become bosses - but jeebus, all morning I had to perform risky proceedures just to kill a Taskmaster and I've gotten nothing so far. This is simply ridiculous.

The Dead Pool is west of Chiconis, if you look on the map you should see the road heading south forms a circular shape and that's the place. It's so crowded for being such a small place. :/

Thread Information