Thread: Random Undead Spawns?

Default Random Undead Spawns?

Today, for the third time i spotted a level 5 blighted cleric wandering around in the wilderness near the tower of magery. The day before i saw one in the cobalt fields south of Dralk and earlier in the week there was one near the elm stands in Chiconis.

It doesnt seem to be Blight Anchors, because the undead group always consists of just one level 5 blighted fiend cleric with no blighted resources or other Aegis minions nearby- no one that i've asked has dealt with an anchor in those areas. Does anyone know if this is a planned thing, a bugged spawn or some new assault that te Aegis are launching on Istaria?
    Melanath- level 100 ADV/ 60 DCRA -
    Shas Mackard- Saris Berserker/Outfitter et al

For Lunus, for Dralk! Death before Dishonour!

Default Re: Random Undead Spawns?

Maybe a dev was just having fun as lvl 5 immortal skellie! =P

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

It's me. I'm preparing for Halloween. =]

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Melanth View Post
    Today, for the third time i spotted a level 5 blighted cleric wandering around in the wilderness near the tower of magery. The day before i saw one in the cobalt fields south of Dralk and earlier in the week there was one near the elm stands in Chiconis.

It doesnt seem to be Blight Anchors, because the undead group always consists of just one level 5 blighted fiend cleric with no blighted resources or other Aegis minions nearby- no one that i've asked has dealt with an anchor in those areas. Does anyone know if this is a planned thing, a bugged spawn or some new assault that te Aegis are launching on Istaria?
    I have also seen the level 5 Blighted Cleric. Last time was in the Silk fields to the west of Augh. Seen it many other places also. Would be nice to know why he roams in so many areas by himself.

Perhaps it may be one of the aegis who has rejected what they had destined it for... he wanders in search of a cure for his undead-ness to return to the living? No idea...

well today on order urgrat spawned near the nt pad and the named sand pygmy in the deadlands of nt
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

I remember them being seen on Blight after the confectionner patch.

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    well today on order urgrat spawned near the nt pad ....

Oop! I hope I didn't cause that. I was having a bit of fun leading him around NT last night... *eep*

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

Thread Information