Thread: Vault Capacity!

Staff :: Developer

Default Vault Capacity!

Personal Vault space, both in capacity and in bulk, as accessed through the Vault keepers, has been returned to its pre-merge capacity and bulk ratings.

I'm sorry to have lied to you in the past when I said vault capacities wouldn't change on Blight until mid-November. That was the information I was given, so I was passing that on to you. It turns out I was wrong, and I wasn't able to give you adequate warning before this change was applied. As of today, Nov. 2, vault capacities should be back to whatever limits you had before the merger. I know it's been a while, please ensure any vault capacity increasing quests were remembered.

Again, I did not hold this information on purpose, and I really apologize for the abruptness of this change. I just found out about it today while the shard was down for updates/maintenance. [:$]
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Firein

Default Re: Vault Capacity!

well , i for one am pissed
    the fact that u were not told is irrelivent
    the powers that be have just pissed off almost every player u have
    doing this 2 weeks before 2 new games are released is asinine

Firein

i know its not anyone persons fault, as a avid player i want this game to suceed and when i see stuff that makes people quit i get upset

It has been a very trying couple of days for us on blight , first we dont get the holloween event til a day and a half after the live shards and now the vault doors are slammed shut on us . I am a little disappointed we were not forwarned about this ,since all of us on blight are more than happy to help the Devs with info on what ever current bug is plaguing us. We endue much to play a game we all love ,which makes what happened with the vaults so annoying . There are a lot of disappointed people and some are even talking about quiting , I for one will miss any who leave as we are a tight knit community (almost a family ) . Althought this is not a rantthanks for listening [:D]

Jeshimon

I knew it was coming and had to happen. Couldn't they make it such thatcapacity was reduced gradually over a period of time, say by 1/2 per every couple of days?

Or better yet, make it so that item count can be increased by one so long as the bulk is unchanged. That waywe could split a stack.

Or break the stacks all into bite sized hunks?

I was sitting at about 500k of 2k when it hit. I've spent the time since getting hit trying to clear out systematically. Go gather atleast one of the resource, remove a load, use it (being sure to save at least one), rinse and repeat until the resource is used up. I've got about 298k bulk left to go.

We put in a new feature that is supposed to put the split stack into the inventory if the vault item limit is full. I don't have maximum items in my vault... has anyone with the item max in their vaulttried this to see if it would create the split into their inventory? If it's working it should help this problem.
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Jeshimon

Quote Originally Posted by Illyist
    We put in a new feature that is supposed to put the split stack into the inventory if the vault item limit is full. I don't have maximum items in my vault... has anyone with the item max in their vaulttried this to see if it would create the split into their inventory? If it's working it should help this problem.
    I noticed it was doing that this morning, but was not sure why. I'll make a bunch of 1 unit stacks this afternoon and see what happens, if it doesn't take too long to approach the limit. BTW THANKS!

Minhitiath

Vault Capacities have been changed back to larger limit for a very short time.

Tuesday maintenance will bring the normal sized vault's back on Blight.

Have a nice weekend!
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Thread Information