Thread: Lady Kendra

Default Lady Kendra

I'm looking for any established Lore behind Lady Kendra.
    Anyone have some snipets of converstation or lore concerning her?
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Lady Kendra

Trying to find some stuff, but only seem to find the usuall.
    You mite want to try doing the Defender of Kion quest as it leads to getting to meet her and some of the guards may have more to say about her at the right time?

Oh, and the Ssilk in Sslanis that gives out the quests has somthing to say about her in the quest where you have to get the notes signed as i recall, I think its about her beliefs about Saris and Ssilk.
    Last edited by Sindala; September 24th, 2008 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Another thought

Actually the last patch and lore behind Ryson Stormbringer that was posted in the news area had a bit on the Saris and who she is.

The confectioner quests give some other hints as to her status with the Saris.

Here is a quote from the conversation in the news section about Ryson:

“They understand very well, Commander Stormbringer.” Ryson turned to see the young woman, Kendra, frowning at him disapprovingly. “They sent a messenger with the decision of the tribal elders. Yes, they are coming. The decision is made, yet you keep questioning them on it. They are probably trying to decide whether you are being intentionally rude, or if you’re just slow. I’d tell them that you’re slow; they’ll forgive you in that case.”

Ryson’s jaw dropped for a moment, then he started getting angry. “Excuse me for saying so, miss, but…”

The Emir cut him off. “Ryson, have you met my Advisor of Trade? This is Kendra Jafari, eldest daughter of Qander Jafari and heir to her family’s businesses. Her family has been trading with the Sslik for over 300 years.” He paused a moment before continuing. “All Sslik have warrior training growing up. They have no standing army because they need none. You need not worry about the Sslik; they will come.”
    Last edited by Justa Mirage; September 24th, 2008 at 09:31 PM.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Sslik characters have a somewhat different conversation with Kendra at the end of "Storming the Deadlands". Got any Sslik friends who need to do the Sslanis militia series, Galem? :-)

Also, as Justa pointed out, there are some significant hints about Kendra's status in "We the Living".
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thanks to both of you. I have a level 20 character that I'm going to run through all those quest to find more info.

*Edit*
    Thanks LO. I'll have to do the run through with a Saris and later a Sslik.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage View Post
    Actually the last patch and lore behind Ryson Stormbringer that was posted in the news area had a bit on the Saris and who she is.

The confectioner quests give some other hints as to her status with the Saris.

Here is a quote from the conversation in the news section about Ryson:
    I can't find the article in News section that you refer to. I sort of remember reading it before, but can't find it now.

http://community.istaria.com/news/?id=288

It's under 'Pax Istaria'.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Under the advanced search, it's under "Event Log" because the story is posted after the event announcement. The previous one of Ellien is also in this format.

Quote Originally Posted by GalemThawn View Post
    I can't find the article in News section that you refer to. I sort of remember reading it before, but can't find it now.
    http://community.istaria.com/news/?id=288

Edit: Beaten to it. xD
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information