Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ew, plague already

Default Ew, plague already

It's barely autumn and already there's some nasty virus going around...Sore throat, really bad headache, dizziness. Lasts about a week.

Gaaaaaaaaahhhhh. That is all.

Default Re: Ew, plague already

Hey, I've had bronchitis and a sinus infection for the last two days, so I totally agree with the "Gaaaahhh"... Or, well, I would were it not to make me start coughing so much that I feel like I'm going to bring up a lung.

Sound like you got a sinus infection ... i know throws are evil but its also back to school crud
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Someone at work was busy hanging out in the washroom with nausea... so I would like to thank her for giving me her plague which is bound to show up soon in the near future...

I have that plague already D:

If you would like your round of infection, please stand in line so I may sneeze on you! <3

it`s here (GER) too- it knocked me out yesterday.

So take care all- get well soon
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Ill for almost a week now and I feel terrible. The symptoms change from day to day, sore throat, coughing, itchy eyes, ear pain, sweaty, cold, sneezing, headache, blocked up "buzzing" ears with a strange echo so everything and everybody sounds like Donald Duck, and now my eyes are inflamed. So, lots of fun! Bleh, .

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Sheesh, guys, we are passing it around right here! How else could it cross continents and oceans?

Brings new meaning to the term "computer virus".

Now I have it, too (the Sigi one, not the nausea one, thankfully).

Heal quickly everyone. *Passes around cups of warm chicken soup*

Thanks Aine, that soup was just what I needed (If you can pass a virus through this forum you can pass soup too )
    Hoping for a speedy recovery for all of us, who wants some camomile's tea?

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

Computer Blight ??? 8Hits F10 and begins to release a torant of flames and lightning *

I am not a dr but
    Honistly it sounds like what you all have is a sinus infections i know i get them enough . Nausia is caused by the sinuses draining in to the stomach witch creates a potential explosive situation

Sinuses infections according to my PCP are not contagious how ever the bug before hand is very, i encourage all you to see your PCP and start pumping oj (you can put some sugar in there to make it taste better ) and B family of Vitamins

now throws that like fragrance
    there is something called shower soothers that i have heard helps for a little bit any way

*has epi make all the dragons hear a cup of fresh Gnome chowder and Dryad wing crackers *

Get well all of you .
    Puts on a EV suet
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

I don't think it's a sinus infection...It's definitely contagious. My sister brought it home and in a day or two the whole family had it.

-slurps soup-

Ouch, Aine! Sorry to hear that. Hope you get well soon

*Puts on protective suit and starts sealing the house*

Hope you all feel better soon *get well hugs*

The disease is getting worse. D:

I have to constantly blow my nose and cough to breathe well. Too much mucus. It's worse when I'm not standing up. I'm terrified to go to sleep; lying down makes me feel like I'm going to suffocate.

YEP ! that's a sinus infection almost 100 % Positive that's what happens to me you can sleep you will Just snore very loudly Sudifed sinus behind the counter works wonders Carfull not to take to much or your in bed the infection you need to see your doctor he should put you on a Brod spectrogram antibiotic and some cough syrup what i take for this is somthing i will pm you if you wish

Regardless it is ONE NASTY BUG takes at least 2 weeks to kill it off completely depending on the severity

*Hides in a air raid shelter* Stay all away from me you bacteria-catapults!

I am glad I get rarely sick, only once a year.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Sorry to hear that Mala- I`m better today (stayed in bed for 2 days, and ate aines`chicken soup) . But Flame got it now
    Well done Lov

So again- get well soon all!!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

i had that dizziness/headache/sneezing bug, lasted about 5 days for me. my temperature was up to 103.0 F at one point. it landed me in bed, and i DIDN'T want to get out. missed 3 days of work because of it.

*Hides under a rock get well soon folks!!! ....just stay away from me please...

viral hemmoragic fever...*checks the seal on his containment suit*
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Quote Originally Posted by Drakarr View Post
    viral hemmoragic fever...*checks the seal on his containment suit*
    The Istarian variation? The one without the bleeding?

It's luckily going in the right direction, so I expect to be much better in a day or two or three

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

Thread Information