I've been back for about 8 months now and during the course of that timeframe, I've seen some pretty well.. you be the judge..

A few suggestions.

1. Don't sell dragon hoardables. Give them away. If you have to sell them, don't sell them for more than a dragon can get from hoarding their own coins? How much sense does that make? 1/100th to 1/1000th of the hoard value is a good place to start.. if you want to sell it that is. If you want it to end up in your vault, that's a good, but expensive way to get that done.

For example, the Aug connie on order is CHOCK FULL of (lots of different sellers) hoardables being sold for MORE than the hoard value to 1/2 of hoard value. No sane dragon will ever buy those when we can hoard the coins we would give you for that item and get more hoard value out of them.... Not only that, but hoardables are pretty easy to come by. Selling them for anything more than 1/100th of hoard value means basically it'll never be sold. ANd if that means it's not worth your time to loot a hoard item worth 1,000 hoard because you're likely to not get more than 10-15c for it. Then that's up to you. Personally I collect those and give them to hatchies. But bear in mind it's boneheaded to try to sell newbie stuff for more than a few copper anyway, much less more copper than the listed HV.

2. Don't sell blighted items on the NT connie that will curse/kill the user. That's just immature and rude. I've seen more than a few people listing weapons that cause DoT to the attacker as well as high tier baubles/trinkets for 1c. New folks don't know what those are. Use a little judgement. I've been buying those and deconing them/deleting them on Order.

FYI for blighted items:
Attacker = you
Target = monster

Don't sell stuff that damages the attacker.. that's the wielder. (is there a third way I can explain this?)

And for everyone else.. don't BUY blighted items that damage the attacker.

3. Why are certain people always listing their building materials for super high prices on the NT connie? 1s-3s for a single building component? Is that why you're listing it on the NT connie? Hoping for a newbie sucker? List it elsewhere and you know nobody would buy it for those prices. Especially not T1 or T2.

---
A good rule of thumb for selling items on the connies:

Common sense should dictate that if an item is on the connie for a certain price.. that doesn't set the baseline selling price. That's the price nobody is BUYING THE ITEM AT because .. DING DING DING, it's still on the connie! If you have a similar item, list it for much less than the other person and maybe yours will sell.

Along the same vein.. selling newbie items for 1s or more just isn't going to get you anywhere no matter how rare the item is. If it's a newbie item, newbies won't be able to afford it.. and if it's someone that's already been around the block, they will probably already have the item, or realize it's not worth the money considering how quickly you progress.

If you're trying to help folks out by listing items you've crafted for a certain tier.. don't forget to list based on the level, not the difficulty involved in killing that deer and skinning it and all the steps afterwards.. the buyer won't care, they just need the armor and if it's too high, you won't get a sale.

Don't sell your items for more than they can be bought at a NPC vendor... this should be obvious, but I constantly see this. And yes, there are quite a few forms that can be purchased for coin (not tokens) at various vendors.

And if you don't follow these simple and obvious steps you'll end up losing money every time you try to sell something and your vault will fill up much faster than your coinpurse.