Thread: Glass Bottle Formula is Missing?

Default Glass Bottle Formula is Missing?

Someone on Order was asking to buy a formula for the glass bottle which is used in one of the Fall Festival recipes. I checked all the alchemist and confectioner trainers and found it is not listed for sale on any of them. Probably an oversight from formula removal on confectioners with the revamp. Anyone know where this formula may be found? Devs could we have this formula put back in on the confectioner trainer for folks that will need it when the Fall Festival comes back please?

Thanks !

Default Re: Glass Bottle Formula is Missing?

Glass vial or glass bottle?

Glass vial is free when you join alch.

It's the glass bottle. It's used to make the Granny Nuffle's Festival Punch.

It used to be available from the conf trainer before revamp.. think it went bye bye with the bowl/pan forms.. its only used for an old conf recipe
    Blacknite - Chaos

Tragically, I'm on Chaos. Any old confectioner will be able to make it for whomever. I just went and checked, and sure enough, there are 3 glass forms: Glass Vial, Glass Nodule, and Glass Bottle. The bottle is made from nodules, as is the Vial.

If anyone on Chaos (or Blight) needs bottles, give me a holler.
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Same here (on chaos) it's an oversight I wish they would correct. Either bring the formula back, or make it work with glass vials and allow confectioners to be able to make them.

Same with flour. I still have two unlearned "Expert Milled ingredients" formulas to make "flour" just plain "flour" which is needed to make ambrosia.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I'm pretty confident that I got the Glass Bottle Formula just last week, but deleted it because I didn't see any use for it. I remember it pretty well because when I got to formula, I kept thinking, "I thought it was called 'Glass Vial'." Then I thought that maybe there were Glass Vial and Glass Bottles.

Now I'm just trying to figure out where I picked the formula up from.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

I did a search through the logs_old folder, but they don't go back far enough.

I'm pretty confident I didn't loot the formula.

The only thing that I can remember doing new recently is taking the Enchanter school (first time, level 1). I was in the Jeweler school, but changed back to Enchanter and took the Training Tools. No form.

I logged into Blight where I don't have the Enchanter school yet and then took the school and training tools. Still nothing.

I know I got the formula from somewhere, because I distinctly remember the thought of difference between Glass Vial and Glass Bottle.

Still trying to recall other actions that might have led to that acquisition.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard

Galem, could you have gotten it from the festival lottery during the last event?
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

No, I'm sure it was within the past 2 weeks. I'm pretty confident, though not certain that it was from an NPC. I just have to metally retrace my steps correctly. I'm not sure if it was given as part of a quest, training gear, or what.

I have been doing the Nature's Bastion quests and killing level 80 undead, but I don't think it was looted.

Thread Information