Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WT- was the US goverment thinking !

Default Re: WT- was the US goverment thinking !

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    Indeed Holland where I live also has a forced Health care insurance, at least I don’t know anyone that doesn’t have it.

Up to a few years back there was a clear separation between all forms of governmental workers + Higher payed workers on 1 side and the regular working class on the other. Divided by a payment limit, below you pay little, above you pay loads.
    €100-150 a month for the first, 40-60 for the last.
    Right now it has been altered aswell, I went from a monthly payment of €45 to €120’ish and of course for less coverage…

By the way Lightning Claw…You think that because you now have to pay governmental health insurance you lose freedom?

You really want to know what losing freedom is?
    1. Thank the heavens that our Government collapsed or else we would have had to pay for every freaking meter we drive our car in a few years… GPS monitoring device in the car and we can be tracked everywhere we go… (payment increases the more polluting the car would be so those 1liter for 3km American cars would have cost a lot)
    2. Already we have ‘CIA’-like situations here in Holland because we have more phone taps in 1 year then in the entire USA.
    3. Our new public transportation payment system using a chip card currently only installed in Rotterdam and surrounding area and in Amsterdam…2 choices… Anonymous or Named… Named the companies can track you down everywhere you go. Anonymous nobody can track you, but also cannot reap certain benefits, like children and the elderly paying less.

The last 2 examples are already happening, the first not because the government collapsed and due to new re-elections one of the initiators of the system suddenly backed out because they were afraid of losing what little true Christian voters they have.

Please just stop this crusade Lightning Claw, for I can understand that it annoys the hell out of you and sure it costs lots of cash now, but in 20+ years the whole country will be happy about it and even you will never want to lose it. Because eventhough you think of it as an evil and bad thing now. You will learn the positive things about it.

As a general comment to all and this might not be liked, but maybe a major reduction in the armed forces would be a good step towards compensating for the new expenses. In this world of internet and with that global sharing of ideas there is no need nor was there ever for the USA to act as the Global Defense Initiative (just to give it a Command & Conquer feeling)
    i said it once and i will say it one more time

being FORCED to do any thing is a direct VIOLATION of our constitutional rights that includes being forced in to government health care If we had a choice to decide for our self's weather to opt in or not i would not be half as agitated as i am there blatant disregard for the founding principle of this nation can and will not be tolerated by the American public there is all ready some 30 + stated filing lawsuits agents this monstrosity
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: WT- was the US goverment thinking !

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    i said it once and i will say it one more time

being FORCED to do any thing is a direct VIOLATION of our constitutional rights that includes being forced in to government health care If we had a choice to decide for our self's weather to opt in or not i would not be half as agitated as i am there blatant disregard for the founding principle of this nation can and will not be tolerated by the American public there is all ready some 30 + stated filing lawsuits agents this monstrosity
    Fortunately we live in a democracy, Lightning Claw, and so if you don't like what your elected officials have done you take the course available to you... you vote for someone else at the next election.

Okay, folks, this thread has run its course.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information