Thread: Condemned Plot in Shepherd Home got demolished & not showing plot lines

Default Condemned Plot in Shepherd Home got demolished & not showing plot lines

Plot @ 22881,17111 (position ID) is not showing the plot lines when the plot is selected.

Also this plot was condemned and on the reclaim list. It was fully built with existing structures.

Now all the structures are missing and it's showing owned (different name then who owned it while it was condemned).

It's also no longer on the reclaim list.

Since auctions haven't started yet, I'm assuming this plot is bugged in some way that the owner/status is changed and the structures are all gone.

This is on Chaos.
    Last edited by Creme; October 5th, 2008 at 09:25 AM.

Default Re: Condemned Plot in Shepherd Home got demolished & not showing plot lines

Yeah, I know the plot you are talking about. It was owned by an ex-guildy that left the game a long time ago. I have been using the T4 Pawnbroker on it and was suprised to find the whole plot gone recently with a new owner when I went to visit it. This plot was condemned when reclaims started and was showing condemned until very recently.

I was planning on bidding on it and am concerned that its suddenly owned by someone prior to auctions starting. Please fix

Thread Information