Thread: Public Machines Deactivated

Hybrid View

Default Public Machines Deactivated

I need your help.

While trying to fix the Plot Information bug, we inadvertently deactivated all public crafting stations.

The biped ones seem to be able to be activated by player, but those in lairs can not.

I'm trying to catch those that I can remember from playing, but my memory isn't what it once was. If you come across a deactivated public machine (biped or dragon) that you can't activate, please post a location here and I'll activate it.

Please post an actual location, not a relative one, as that will save me a great deal of time trying to find where you're talking about. I can "magic" my way right to the location, do what I need to in order to activate, and move on.

Thanks, and I do apologize for the inconvenience to everyone while we get these machines re-activated.

Default Re: Public Machines Deactivated

Long shot here:

While you are activating all the Public machines could the portal inside the public lair in Dralk be activated? (Portal to Drakul?)

What servers does this apply to? Because even before this change, the scaleforge in Dralk's community lair wasn't active.
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    Long shot here:

While you are activating all the Public machines could the portal inside the public lair in Dralk be activated? (Portal to Drakul?)

where is the loc (x,y) ?

On Order Shard:

Reklar Event Lair in Dralk: Smelting (22304/29354)

Dralk Community Lair: Smelter (22297/28969), Lunus Grand Hall Shrine (22503/28898), Gemworking (22987/28810)

And throw some elite mobs around while you are on order ;P

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post

The smelting chamber for the Reklar event lair (primal boon lair) was never added on Chaos, so if its there on Order it needs to be added and activated on Chaos too please.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

There are machines in the lairshapers lair too, don't have co ords since I am at work atm.

On Order Shard:

Dralk Community Lair: Smelter (22297/28969), Lunus Grand Hall Shrine (22503/28898), Gemworking (22987/28810)

And throw some elite mobs around while you are on order ;P
    I've activated what I could find. Standing at 22503/28898 on Order right now and all I'm seeing is a T6 grand hall, nothing to activate.

I did find a shrine near the 22304/29354 location and activated that, though.

I'm at work as well so I can't give exact coordinates right now - but I can give exact directions .

And I don't know if this was a public machine that got accidently turned off - or if this was something that got deactivated due to the plot reclaim nearby...

The Essence Channeler in the tier 3 essence orbs/oak field, in the "Long Walk" outside of Heather - East by NE outside of Heather on Order.

Was there two nights ago where I had made glowing essence orbs before the reclaim and the essence channel structure was there, but the essence channeler itself was not activated.

If you still need coordinates jus tlet me know and when I get home tonight I can check!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    I've activated what I could find. Standing at 22503/28898 on Order right now and all I'm seeing is a T6 grand hall, nothing to activate.

I did find a shrine near the 22304/29354 location and activated that, though.
    Normally a t6 grand hall has a shrine to activate, it spawns then under the huge plattform.

And yes I forgot about the Lairshaper lair, but I checked the shaper is already active.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Had a look in the reklar lair on chaos and order today, the smelting machine is there now, must have popped when the scaleforge was activated as its in the same chamber.

Coords are 22298 / 29358
    Last edited by Chasing; September 28th, 2008 at 10:59 PM. Reason: added coords
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Hmm not a public machine, but when we tried to activate the guard post in bris at (22050/22696) the guard didn't wanted to show up. Maybe if a dev has time he can jump there and do it for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post

If you come across a deactivated public machine (biped or dragon) that you can't activate, please post a location here and I'll activate it.
    A new cross Game Client/Forum/Dev Event! How fun! Whats the prize for winning?

Quote Originally Posted by AnkleBasher View Post
    A new cross Game Client/Forum/Dev Event! How fun! Whats the prize for winning?
    Activate machines.

Gemworking Hall near Slate Hills on Scorpion Island. 17775, 17218

Ssussurrouss found and reactivated the essence channeler above Parsinia.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Not a machine, but the silo within the community lair in Parsinia (19731, 23239) is reporting that the "Plot information is missing".

Wood station loc 21362 / 22698 .. machines missing - can't activate

On Chaos. Ore Refinery @ 21215, 27847 - I was able to activate.
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Thread Information