I've been kicking this idea around in my head for a while and I thought I'd finally see what others thought about it.

I love that we have the contest for creating new masks for the Fall Harvest, but what about re-designing some of the templets for the existing racial clothing to make saleable costumes as well? Personally, I think having some actual dress-up cloths for the Fall Harvest would be more fun then just activating a costume that makes you look like one of the enemy. It would be just like how the Feladan clothing templet was redone for the Winter Festival.

I'm not saying that it's something that should be done this year. It's way too late for that. But maybe we could have something like this in the years to come. I love all the dress-up cloths. That was one of the first things that made me want to start a biped alt. I would absolutely love to see some new clothing formulas for the fashion designer NPCs too, hint hint. But that's probably pushing it

Anyways, I'd like to hear back from other if this is even something worth consideration.