Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Auctions

Default Re: Auctions

Hiya

Chaos Shard
    Southgate Community Id:75885

Looks like all auctioned plots are still down.

I know both my plots there are still bugged (stuck in auction) and the community survey still lists 3 others also still stuck in auction.

Silverest Plot Id: 2089411
    Wildfiyre (alt) Plot Id: 2089410

Thanks and we appreciate you fighting you way through all of this .

I'm not sure if mine qualifies under that situation, but the actual structures in the lair are on the wrong floors? They're not connecting to the doors in the right spots. I'm not sure a restart will be the solution on that one or not. Should I submit a ticket?

Also.. made an announcement on order about posting here if they have plot/lair issues as you described.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

On Order, Last Stand community, plot ID: 2090141, position: 26477/25252

Will not allow the building permissions to be changed and will not allow access to silos nor house.

Thank you Velea for all the hard work! Do we need to chip in to buy you a wig yet?
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

The lair in question is (order shard): Plot ID: 9713099 in Genevia. If someone wouldn't mind deleting those two T3 or moving them up (on level 4) and deleting the shrine which makes the floor under it into a mess.. not sure when shrines started taking two levels, but the floor below it, everything overlaps.

So the T3 silos and the Shrine are the issues if someone can pop in and delete them I wouldn't mind That way the lair may be useable again.

so auctions are over now? is there a price list (like for the first auctioning of the lairs)

On Chaos, Lerena community theres 5 plots still showing condemned. They had no bidders during auction so should of went to for sale but didn't.

Also a plot owned by one of my biped pets is bugged, plot ID: 210200, position: 28184/21624

Will not allow the building permissions to be changed and will not allow access to structures.

Smaug
    Last edited by Smaug; October 17th, 2008 at 07:35 AM.

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but there's 5 condemned plots in Lerena on Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson View Post
    so auctions are over now? is there a price list (like for the first auctioning of the lairs)
    Check out the server boards for auction logs with all bids.
    If you want a price list of all plots/lairs that are now on sale, then sorry, there exists no list yet.
    Mysk_unity | Mysko_earth_unity
    Paladin 100 | Helian Adult Dragon 50/100
    Tinkerer 100, Carpenter 100, Weaponsmith 94 and other classes
    ~ Horizons Order Server (Ex-Unity/Ex-Earth)~

Ok fairly annoyed.. I have a plot slot open but every time I try to buy a plot I get a message saying "that plot was bought within the last 24 hours and may not be sold back to the community until 24 hours have passed". Yea.. and I'm BUYING a plot, not selling one when I get that message.

Any suggestions, devs?

EDIT: Tried using other characters, getting the same message on all of them no matter their status.

Chaos shard
    trandalar acul
    Community id 76553lot id 1169493
    Position: 27702 34976
    For a few hours still showed for auction then, was able to sell and buy back from alt. have access to all buildings and silos but plot info empty, as is planning and construction screens so cannot do anything with the plot

there is 2 types of bugs as far as i know.

1) ownership bug.

2) buildings rights bug.

South Gate is pretty far on top of the list. with auction ending times. A dev stated the fixing was handled in order of the auction ending times, however southgate is still having the ownership bug
    (going for 1 day and 8 hours and 34 minutes in negative now...)

i suggest to lock all for-sale plots, because this gives a very unfair advantage to those that are not bugged.
    and only put them up for sale once the auction has been completed entirely and all bugged people have been fixed.

because the devs do it manually, and not with a robot/program that fixes everything in a few sec in the database, it takes so long.
    meassures must be taken to prevent further un-fair-ness.
    allready bugged people are a huge disadvantage.

im not saying the devs do a bad job, im just stating a big issue here.
    im not sure how much more of this unfairness anyone could handle
    (especially those that won a plot that was only their 5th or 6th choise and there are much better alternatives but they can not get rid of the plot since its bugged)

Quote Originally Posted by Mysk View Post
    Check out the server boards for auction logs with all bids.
    If you want a price list of all plots/lairs that are now on sale, then sorry, there exists no list yet.
    thank! im not interested in available plots and their prices

only the auctioned and sold ones

what do you mean with server boards?

Just go to the order or chaos board and click the first topics there.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Vlisson have a look on these forums under the individual shards... you will find the thread you want for each there.

Chaos one:
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=19683

Reported Forestguard on Order in post 40. Yesterday when I went to bed it was at around -15 hours since auction. I just logged in today and it's now on -3 hours since auction. Don't know what's going on with that, but if 3 hours ago someone tried to fix Forestguard, then I'm afraid it didn't work: situation is still all the same there, plots staying on auction and former owner, and a plot with right owner but white flag still up and bugged.

Sem: Plot ID 2122291
    Community ID 76274
    Bought plot, it's in my name now (Cixi) but old owner's scaffoldings do not show for deconstruction. So I cann't build on the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Adwene View Post
    Vlisson have a look on these forums under the individual shards... you will find the thread you want for each there.

Chaos one:
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=19683
    ah cool, i never look on the shard boards my mistake ^^

thanks for the url!!!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Order Shard
    Acul

I know I should probably shut up and live with it, but my wonderful square 60x60 plot on the northern Acul border (aka Obsidian Order Builders) is now a 60x80. So, I'm attempting to figure out one of three things:

1. Is this a bug from when the plots were adjusted from postage stamps?
    2. Should I leave the plot as is in design?
    3. Should I redo the east-west design to fit the new size?

Items two and three are obviously something I will have to handle on my own. However, item one I would like some clarification from the devs. I don't want to fill out a ticket on it if "it is as intended"™. I was perfectly content with the size it was and felt no compunction to try to swindle anyone out of more land on their plots or have larger than what I did for the sake of having more room. Personally, I feel rather, um, disquieted that my plot grew when it was already well above the 1600 square meter fix limit, plus the fact it was never resold to the community for resizing.

Everyone I've talked to since I found out about it told me just shut up and either plan more or leave it blank.
    Last edited by C`gan; October 17th, 2008 at 04:14 PM.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by Galilee View Post
    Reported Forestguard on Order in post 40. Yesterday when I went to bed it was at around -15 hours since auction. I just logged in today and it's now on -3 hours since auction. Don't know what's going on with that, but if 3 hours ago someone tried to fix Forestguard, then I'm afraid it didn't work: situation is still all the same there, plots staying on auction and former owner, and a plot with right owner but white flag still up and bugged.

its the same with all other communities. there seems to be a connection. probably it can not handle more then 24 hours negative, so could it have been 1 day and 3 hours negative?

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Order Shard
    Acul

I know I should probably shut up and live with it, but my wonderful square 60x60 plot on the northern Acul border (aka Obsidian Order Builders) is now a 60x80. So, I'm attempting to figure out one of three things:

1. Is this a bug from when the plots were adjusted from postage stamps?
    2. Should I leave the plot as is in design?
    3. Should I redo the east-west design to fit the new size?

Items two and three are obviously something I will have to handle on my own. However, item one I would like some clarification from the devs. I don't want to fill out a ticket on it if "it is as intended"™.

Everyone I've talked to since I found out about it told me just shut up and either plan more or leave it blank.
    Well since you posted on here I'm sure a Dev will answer that, but I'd recommend, in the meantime, checking chaos. If the plot is the same size there, I'd settle into your nice, bigger plot

Thread Information