Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition for portals to Ker'tis, Kir'Drakul

Default Re: Petition for portals to Ker'tis, Kir'Drakul

I think that a landing pad - at the least - is a great idea for these communities. Count mine, as a "yes" vote

Quote Originally Posted by Radamanthas View Post
    I think that a landing pad - at the least - is a great idea for these communities. Count mine, as a "yes" vote
    Quoted for emphasis. I vote yes also.

Quote Originally Posted by Shur View Post
    the western end of Drakul already has a landing pad.

and yes, i voluntarily have a lair in soklifak. i am even bound to it.
    You know...I just realized I switched eastern and western in my post... should have been western Trandalar and eastern Drakul >.>
    Chaos's self declared Emperor of Trandalar

i think this should be moved to suggestions :-)

and then hope to get an official answer to your personal "Petition"

As a member of the guild that owns Ker'tis we find the location to be difficult to develop due to individual lairs being in much more favourable accessable locations. The nearest landing pad is in Rifts Edge, and a landing pad on-site would make life infinitely easier ^^

Melanath Nachenthu
    Melanath- level 100 ADV/ 60 DCRA -
    Shas Mackard- Saris Berserker/Outfitter et al

For Lunus, for Dralk! Death before Dishonour!

funny, on both shards I belong to the guild that owns Ker'tis XD

Quote Originally Posted by Akuluxtraxas View Post
    ... There is a reason both have either not been owned or very minimally built since their addition. (at least on chaos)
    I can agree with that.

At least theres an outgoing teleporter in the Amber Azulyte cave nearby. You could always attune to a shrine in your lair, and port out to get places.... Only downside is porting in with building materials, like you said its port to Rift's edge, then fly. I think it would be nice to be able to attune to your plot tho. Mine only has a port in, no port out. I have to attune to bristugo. Requests for a teleporter has gone unanswered (for years in the official thread).

Suggestion in the meantime: Get a younger guildie dragon to do transport hauling trips. The initial storage structure such as a guildhouse will still be a bit tough, you will be crafting materials elsewhere in any case (i.e. lots of travel no matter how it's sliced), but once that is done, someone could be working in fields making materials, someone else hauling and putting in storage, and it goes pretty quickly.

I vote yes.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

It would only make it easier to get around places, so I'm all for it.
    <----clicky!

I'm definitely for it, especially since I have a hatchie alt I'd want to send out there for things.

Bump! thanks for all the support everyone. Would still really like a developer post on this and what the thought/possibilities are. As i have said not expecting it yesterday but just would like some feedback from the team.

I would love landing pads in these communities- I vote yes too.

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

Bumping again awaiting a dev response

You tried yet to submit a suggestion ticket?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Been weeks now..Bumping again for a developer response. I have both contacted support (no answer) and used PMs here (answer but not about the actual request)

Really no reason this has not been replied to so may it live on!

Yes, *big hatchie eyes to the developers* I want to build and own a lair in the guild community... but... that's flying almost the length of lesser aridoth to get there... really kicks the attactiveness of being a guild community down quite a few pegs... as it is it's best to use my plot space for some other lair

Soraii

Quote Originally Posted by Akuluxtraxas View Post
    Been weeks now..Bumping again for a developer response. I have both contacted support (no answer) and used PMs here (answer but not about the actual request)
    Well, remember what they're always saying about how they don't necessarily reply everywhere, but they do read every post? For all we know they've looked into it and will be setting something up for the next update. Or maybe there's some amount of complications involved with adding more pads that they dont' have time to get to right now.

Though it would be nice to get a reply. "Sure, we can do this, it'll be out in the next update" or "No, we can't, and here's why" wouldn't hurt.
    <----clicky!

This has been added to our list for consideration. I can't guarantee we'll add them, but we'll consider it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thank you for the Response Amon and thats all I can ask for. Many would love to have them but I do know you are very busy on damp dark places of the blight too. It would be a nice celebration if these indeed do make a future update.

Happy Gnomekindle!

Thread Information