Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 153

Default Blight Delta 153

The following changes were applied to the Blight shard on October 21, 2008

• Additions
      • BOO Contest mask and headscale winners and runner-ups
      • 2 new Fall Harvest plot decorations.
      • 3 new Fall Harvest lair mural decorations and 2 new original artwork lair murals. Many thanks to Nambroth!!!
      • Nadia has a supply of Spiderling Silk for sale
      • Frig Tallowgar at the Imperial Outpost has acquired the Master Blighted Essence Orb, Master Blighted Essence Orb Cleansing, and Master Blighted Essence Orb Enchanting formulas.
      • The Bureau of Observances has added new gravestones to the Festival Grounds for: LaughingOtter, Velea, Daryl and Jim
    • Changes
      • Kwellen Berserkers now have their own school with actual resistances and stats (so they may be a little harder than before)
      • Gleaming, Glowing and Light crystals are now stackable
      • Spirit Ward formulas now have a proper icon (Thank you, Valornyx)
      • Spirit Ward augmentations and spells now use the proper icon.
      • Greater and Lesser Water Golems and now known as Greater and Lesser Water Elementals and have an updated appearance.
      • Water Elemental ability, Water Blast, now has an associated particle effect.
      • Water Golem Droplets are now known as Water Elemental Droplets
      • Water Golem Materia is now known as Water Elemental Materia
      • Trophy Hunter task "Go Bag 5 Water Golem Materia" is now known as "Go Bag 5 Water Elemental Materia"
      • Quest "Drain Strike II: Kill 40 Water Golems" is now known as "Drain Strike II: Kill 40 Water Elementals"
      • Fall Harvest NPCs have moved back to the Festival Grounds outside of Dalimond in preparation for the annual Fall Harvest Festival
      • The citizens of Aughundell report that the area around the ruins of The Bitter Pickle has changed significantly. While less powerful elementals now wander closer to the road than before, further inside the ruined region more powerful ghosts with abilities never before seen have also been found.
      • Halfdan Sundershield took some time away from celebrating Hammer's Rest this year to learn more about The Bitter Pickle and the bottle caps that Joggler has been collecting from there for years. He has a few new stories to tell and will reward those who listen.
    • Fixes
      • Joggler Snimms will now indicate with a quest marker that he has a quest for those experienced enough to help him collect bottle caps. He does now require that adventurers be at least level 30 and thus able to collect the caps on their own before he will give them the quest.
    Last edited by LaughingOtter; October 21st, 2008 at 09:45 PM.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Delta 153

I want WIKI_VIEW please =)

New Water Elemental Graphic. After battling a few, I didnt see many attacks..

Frig does not take coin for the master formula , I take it he wants rank tokens or some such ?.
    Andy.

SkSklr, there isn't a water pillar sort of thing there. That is what it should look like. I'm trying to figure out if I missed a file when patching cause it appears correct on genesis.

MarshDog, correct.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

ok at 35 silver for the master orb cleaning thats a ton of mobs to kill, and for the me the tent people oppsite the outpost are missing now, unless they didnt load for me,
    so i was not able to ge the kill 10 each quest.
    Andy.

Nothing in the outpost changed from last time except I added the formula. And they are priced the same as the other Master forms.

Myself and someone else went to the outpost and the tent people are gone, to get the kill quest from.

The Blight anchor at the outpost was removed a few deltas ago. The mobs needed for the rank token quest disappeared from that area with the removal of the anchor. However you can still kill blight hounds and the other mobs down near the swamp and harro for the trophies needed.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

True Chasing but the NPC's that give the quest are gone now to get the tokens,
    also Amon now the bottle cap collecting formula is broken is it as for machine () to use usta be jewlery plyers and jewlers table.

They are still there, the gnome still hands out crafting quests and burris still gives the quests to earn the tokens, just checked on Blight.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

hum i must be really lagged then i sat where the tent is sposta be like 15 mins and nothing showed up for me and someone else last night, thanks TD.

The Water Elementals also appear as bodiless particle effects for me. They also die like blight anchors, which I personally think is kinda.. off.

The Fall Festival has a couple things I'm not sure are bugged or intended. The costume NPC only has zombies for dragons and mummies for bipeds. It also looked like a head scale mask was missing, but it may have just been retired or something (the 'I've got a bone to pick you' skull one was the one I didn't see, but I didn't really check this thoroughly and there do seem like two skull/bone ones there anyway.)
    There was also a Monster Keeper NPC who said the festival monsters escaped, but I couldn't find any monsters anywhere around the grounds or in the crypt.
    There's also this grave.

The new bottle cap formula is all sorts of weird, the machine and skill used look very strange. I looked at three products of the form and they all were like that, so I assume the rest are too.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

The Water Elements have a body now.. but i think the species would be more stunning related to the vexalator family, then the blight anchor family..

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    There was also a Monster Keeper NPC who said the festival monsters escaped, but I couldn't find any monsters anywhere around the grounds or in the crypt.
    The new bottle cap formula is all sorts of weird, the machine and skill used look very strange. I looked at three products of the form and they all were like that, so I assume the rest are too.
    I don't think they turned the mobs on in the festival grounds yet, just moved the NPCs there.

As for the bottle caps, they've always had that _ALL skill, so you wouldn't have to need any specific skill to make it. I'm assuming it's the same for the machine, as in you don't need one to craft the collections.

And Marsh, Burris is now on the ground floor in the tower within the walls of the Outpost, he was moved from the tent some time ago I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hraefn View Post
    As for the bottle caps, they've always had that _ALL skill, so you wouldn't have to need any specific skill to make it. I'm assuming it's the same for the machine, as in you don't need one to craft the collections.
    Oh. You can see how many bottle cap collections I've made. XP I'd think _ALL would be changed to Ingenuity though.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

The Fall Festival has a couple things I'm not sure are bugged or intended. The costume NPC only has zombies for dragons and mummies for bipeds. It also looked like a head scale mask was missing, but it may have just been retired or something (the 'I've got a bone to pick you' skull one was the one I didn't see, but I didn't really check this thoroughly and there do seem like two skull/bone ones there anyway.)
    Nothing was changed on purpose with them. New Masks and Headscales were added to Jacques for this year, but the costume guy wasn't changed to my knowledge.

That I'll have to look at. Hoping I remembered to turn "on" the monsters again.

Intentional

Intentional; it no longer uses a machine and uses Ingenuity as a skill. Adventurers and dragons will not have to have jewelry equipment to collect bottle caps now.

First, thank you to everyone who's out there checking this delta out!

Has anyone spent time in the newly revised Bitter Pickle? Are the spawns seeming reasonable? Have you tried to collect the bottle caps, including the new ones for Halfdan?

Feedback on this would be great so we can know if it should go to live as is, or if changes are needed.

Thanks

Has any one checked out the 3 new Fall Harvest lair yet? Velea or Amon are they ones that were spoken of that you guys where having troubles with?

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    First, thank you to everyone who's out there checking this delta out!

Has anyone spent time in the newly revised Bitter Pickle? Are the spawns seeming reasonable? Have you tried to collect the bottle caps, including the new ones for Halfdan?

Feedback on this would be great so we can know if it should go to live as is, or if changes are needed.

Thanks
    The spawns are great, though the one near the pickle farm, lowest on in the valley, has a bit too many golems for someone of their level range to muster alone. That may be what you had in mind, but they never stop coming. xD

The one on top of the valley near the old dragon statue has a fairly slow spawn rate. I was only able to kill four at a time then had to wait for about 8 minutes until another lone ghost spawned. There were, however, plenty of elementals surrounding that area.

The other two were lively, but I don't think it was overly so.

The new ones for Halfdan are dropping decently, but his quests are repeatable. Not sure if that was meant to be or not.

Thread Information