Thread: Need a definitive answer please...

Default Need a definitive answer please...

My last subscription will lapse in less than a week. Will my plot be AUTO-reclaimed? If so, how long after the account expires? Is there a grace period? 3 months, 6 months, what?

I can't bear the thought of spending $15 per month to just hang on to the nearly 3 years of my labor. If I knew the thing was going to be repo-ed for sure, I'd sell the contents of my storage, decon everything and sell the plot back to the community. At least I'd only lose 20% of everything....

I need to know exactly what I can expect to happen when the clock winds down. Should the plot remain intact for awhile, I'd plan to resub after a bit more content is installed, as I did these 3 months ago.

Weston
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Default Re: Need a definitive answer please...

i dont think its auto repoed because i havent been able to play for about a month now because of money prolems but i do still have my plot:P in 2 weeks i can play!!!
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    i dont think its auto repoed because i havent been able to play for about a month now because of money prolems but i do still have my plot:P in 2 weeks i can play!!!
    Last time I checked your plot was for sale Nawk :B

your kidding me! i have to much stuff in that house!!!! 1 pay check is all i need T.T valea if your reading please keep my plot from being taken:P nawkia on order in selen forest........

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    your kidding me! i have to much stuff in that house!!!! 1 pay check is all i need T.T valea if your reading please keep my plot from being taken:P nawkia on order in selen forest........
    I can buy it and hold it until you come back

that would be much appreciated

Please note that we really can't talk about account, subscription, etc, information here on the forums. It violates our own privacy issues. If you are having difficulties with your account, you need to submit a support ticket.

... I'm sorry Nawk, I arrived too late :/

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Please note that we really can't talk about account, subscription, etc, information here on the forums. It violates our own privacy issues. If you are having difficulties with your account, you need to submit a support ticket.
    Velea, my original question still hasn't been answered.

Are plots set to Auto-Repossess immediately on account expiration, or is there a grace period?

Please respond asap. Thx.
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Okay, I'll answer my own question. In the absence of information to the contrary, I'll assume the information in the link http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dcv3hb6k_75dvrsndcw is still accurate, and my plot will not be lost without there being some type of notification first.

My reason for panic was that my Guildmaster sent me an e-mail saying he thought the plot would be auto-reclaimed, deconned, and sold.

I apologize for the unnecessary thread if link information is still the current position.

Thanks.

I think I can safely say that VI will not take a plot away from anyone with out first sending a email yes. Even under the old auto-reclaims they sent out an email a month before a plot is reclaimed.

I can confirm this- happened to an account of mine- not so long ago.
    You get a notification in which is described what happens to your plot, if the acc is unpayed, and how to safe your plot.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I got an email when I let one of my subs expire by accident (darn paypal auto billing, that second month always seems to glitch on a new sub). But it was just before reclamations but I did get an email saying my plot was eligible for reclamation.

And, on a side note, I recommend if you're going to be gone for awhile that you give your plot to a friend for safekeeping or pack it in (put everything on your connies and decon the plot which will send everything straight to your vault). Better than having it bought and having someone living in it when you return, or worse having the plot deconned by someone else.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Thread Information