Thread: faster way to lv a dragon ?

Hybrid View

Default faster way to lv a dragon ?

Not sure post this right place but what is the fastest way to lv a dragon up :3 at min I'm killing snow and ice beetles at lv 49 XD just wondering be nice get 100 by end of the year
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

Default Re: faster way to lv a dragon ?

Do the various training quest, also be sure to pick up the town marshal and trophy quests for whatever you are hunting. One gives a decent amount of coin only and the other offers coin and some exp, I just cant remember which >.< I wish crafting were as easy as leveling adv. Crafting takes forever *whine*

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    Do the various training quest, also be sure to pick up the town marshal and trophy quests for whatever you are hunting. One gives a decent amount of coin only and the other offers coin and some exp, I just cant remember which
    Trophies = exp and coin, town marshal = coin only. Remember it by the fact that uberpeds level their lower schools with trophies.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

ahh cool thanks for advise guys this forum always good for advise :3
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

I read at first glance "Faster way to love a dragon" and my mind went in a different direction...

when you get to level 55 and you think you can solo them with the right gear, try the sand scarabs in Lerena / greyling beach on the east of the island.

Golems are always good, they aren't social so you can single 1 out without drawing an entire regiment of them.

Fire and flame ogres are another favorite as they drop coin also, in decent amounts to make it worth hunting. Just watch out for smac-smac and cinderfist and you will do fine during your 60-80 levels.

after 80 it's a tossup, marble golems, mithril golems, tempest / storm / lightening ogres. Stay away from Spiders and Gruoks, their evasion to melee is just insane and it takes longer to kill them.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage View Post
    when you get to level 55 and you think you can solo them with the right gear, try the sand scarabs in Lerena / greyling beach on the east of the island.
    Do not be afraid of the level 80 sand scarab harvesters! In my experiance they are no harder then a level 60 mob! O.o

Also the harvesters are aggressive the other sand scarabs do not, even fighting next to another one...

in you mid-upper 70's look towards giant ice beetles, their deaths will reward you in exp, trophys you can use at level 85 and hoard to power you... if you are insane like me you could try them singally in your 60's X_X

Soraii
    Last edited by Soraii; October 27th, 2008 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    Do not be afraid of the level 80 sand scarab harvesters! In my experiance they are no harder then a level 60 mob! O.o

Also the harvesters are aggressive the other sand scarabs do not, even fighting next to another one...

in you mid-upper 70's look towards giant ice beetles, their deaths will reward you in exp, trophys you can use at level 85 and hoard to power you... if you are insane like me you could try them singally in your 60's X_X

Soraii
    I knew it! Innnssaaannneeee!!!!
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post
    I knew it! Innnssaaannneeee!!!!
    Did I ever dispute that?

*fondly remembers slaying that 99 emerald golem at 56 adventure*

Not "uber" just "persistant"

Soraii

Thread Information