Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plots/lairs broken on Chaos

Default Plots/lairs broken on Chaos

Seems as though a good number of plots/lairs are broken to some degree or other on Chaos (at least no one has reported a working plot/lair so far).

Is Order experiencing the same problem?

***Edit***

Found 1 player that says his property details loaded in.

Found 5 plots that loaded in correctly with all details and construction showing properly.

Some players have reported that they are able to see "old" planned structures but not anything planned recently (to apply materials).
    Last edited by Creme; October 29th, 2008 at 01:48 AM.

Default Re: Plots/lairs broken on Chaos

In cedar's cove two out of three plots are working. The one that isn't working is owned by Loveless. All logged onto from the same comp same settings.

If there's a pattern, I haven't found it.

Some communities, all plots/lairs show property details correctly.

Some communities, some display and some don't.

Some communities, none of them display.

Some that are broken haven't been traded recently, nor do they have anything planned.

It's a mystery.

A few players have been able to get the details to populate after opening structures on their plots. Other players this doesn't seem to be effective.

I wish there were more clues to work from, but it all seems pretty random.

On my plot some structures display correctly and list the resources required. Other structures remain totaly blank of resources although they were all planned at the same time. Tried selling and buying back from alt but that did not work this time either. no obvious theme to whether or not any particular structure can be accessed or not. Seems to be completely random.

Having checked further with two chars it seems that structures planned shortly after auctions are accessible. Any structures planned 2 - 3 days later are, however, not able to be accessed.
    Last edited by aegor; October 29th, 2008 at 07:01 AM.

My plot won't display any of the structures, not had a problem before today and the plot hasn't changed hands in a long time

My plot in Cedars Cove is Broken also. I cannot see any structures on the plot info, planning or development tabs. Some of the silos I can access to add building materials to, some I cannot.

the property details for my plot has a different name than the one listed in the community surveyor, and both of those aren't showing the structures on my plot.

All of mine are broken in Forest Guard,SouthGate.Send tickets ? or wait?

Yeah umm if our plots aren't working should we report it? I haven't done anything more then post here because I figured someone would get back to us on the forums.

Situation has worsened since yesterday. I cannot access any structure now on either of my plots. Also tried guild main plot and same problem there. I have sent in an update to my ticket.

Same problem, my lair which was working perfectly last week is now not working, nothing on construction ect.

same here 3 plots no problems before maintenance now cannot plan buildings or change permissions

My plot in Darvus is broken too since last maintenance.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Even stranger, I just bought a new plot in Selen and could see the planning window come up. When Thalantyr logged in with that same alt, nothing happened. My Aiya plot is bugged too btw.

Should we be submitting tickets? Or is this globally affecting enough of Chaos that we should wait for next maintenance? Or there is some global fix in works?

Just don't want to flood you with tickets if there's already something in the works.

Both our Plots & both lairs are now broken. They were working right until last night & then all 4 broke! Harro... Rihki.... Selen Shores.... 3 Different areas...

Nothing has been traded lately. All were working up to last night. Now no structures are loading in the windows. Nothing can be applied to the unbuilt structures.
    Blacknite - Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Should we be submitting tickets? Or is this globally affecting enough of Chaos that we should wait for next maintenance? Or there is some global fix in works?

Just don't want to flood you with tickets if there's already something in the works.
    I think they already know...

Re: Bring on the candy!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sigi
    The "plotbug", the new Zymosis?
    I think that bug is getting really annoying.

You have NO idea, Sigi.... I keep a notepad by my bed specifically for the times in the middle of the night when I wake up and think "Oh, I wonder if doing this will fix the plot bug." ... And have been for what seems like months now.

Answer by Velea

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

the pattern could be the order of going for auction

in mias edge the first plot went for auction and was fine, everything allright and working for its owner.

then the second plot auctioned and was bugged, after that the community manager (program on server, not screen for players) seemed to lost its mind and all plots after where being bugged as well.

however the devs fixed also allready all in mias's edge as far as i can see. quickly also.

already send ticket, i cant built anything in my lair.

it wasnt showing any room's constructing material needed, so i cant update with fresh supplies.

Add my guild plot in Tirzah to the list of plots that no longer work. It seemed fine until i tried to finish construction on my silos. But they wont display any info to add the materials.

Muslyx

Thread Information