Thread: My Account/Plot

Default My Account/Plot

My subscription ran out a few days ago and i have a plot i am on Chaos server and i am waiting until november to renew my plot to avoid paying for october... however will my plot and characters get deleted or my plot get sold back to the land if i wait much longer? please answer thank you.

Default Re: My Account/Plot

There was never a char wipe in the past, so no need to worry. Your plot will be reclaimed, but you will get first a reclaim mail that states that you plot will be reclaimed before it happens.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

eep sorry that confused me.. so they will take my plot back??? or they will take it but i get first chance on getting it back??

Quote Originally Posted by AguaRush View Post
    eep sorry that confused me.. so they will take my plot back??? or they will take it but i get first chance on getting it back??
    It may be reclaimed, but if it is you'll have a warning mail, which should give you enough time to resub if you want to keep it

do u know how much time that is?

Quote Originally Posted by AguaRush View Post
    do u know how much time that is?
    No idea, I'm not even sure plots get reclaimed regularly anyway. I don't remember seeing any official word about that

If the auto repo has been enabled, which they have not said they they will, but if it is. Once the day set for auto reclaiming of plot hits an email will be sent to you saying you have till X day to resub, which under the old auto reclaim program was the next month, I think, Then you lose your plot. So basicly you should have a month after you recive the email to resub.

this is the email i received says nothing bout X amount of days that i found...
    maybe i should just renew it and pay for october anyway.. even though i wont be able to play til november..

Hello,

My name is Amarie and I'm the Community Manager for Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted. Each account in Istaria has subscriptions which provide plot slots. If you have more plots than all your active subscriptions provide, then the Automated Plot Reclamation System selects plots from your account and sells them back to the community. If you are not familiar with this process, please visit http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/plot_reclamation for more information.

Our records show that your account with user name has 1 plot(s) in game, but only enough account services for 0 plot(s). Since you have more plots than your subscription services provide, there is a decision to be made about your plot(s).

The options are:
    1. Do nothing - The Automated Plot Reclamation System will automatically select the appropriate number of plots and put them up for sale or auction. Please note that the plots selected for sale or auction are random.
    2. Sell to a Friend - This is a great way to allow a friend or guild mate to continue your plot and structures forward in Istaria.
    3. Sell to the Community - This releases your plot to the community and clears off all structures from the plot.
    4. Add a Subscription - You can add a subscription to your account by visiting https://accounts.istaria.com Please note that not all subscriptions provide plot slots. For example, a Basic Subscription does not provide plot slots, while a Gifted Subscription does provide plot slots.

Remember, if you do nothing, you may lose plots which you wanted to keep because the plot reclamation process is random. Please also take note that you can not set a plot For Sale to Players, seeing your own price, and have it not count toward your plot total. A plot that is marked For Sale to Players still remains in your possession until the plot is sold. The only way to remove a plot from your ownership is to use the Sell to Community option.

If you need some extra time added to your account so you can log in, please contact customer service at http://support.istaria.com and request some extra time to take care of your plot.

If you have any questions regarding any of this information, please visit our web site at http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/plot_reclamation - For anything not covered on the web site, please contact us at [email protected] with your questions or concerns.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and we hope you are having fun in Istaria.

Kindly,

Amarie Ancalimon
    Istaria Community Manager
    Last edited by AguaRush; October 30th, 2008 at 08:35 PM.

I would send in Tickets to the email address. I will also put on my Emissary hat and ask.

First you should put out your username out of the mail.

Second, if you want to keep the plot, resub. The mail clearly states that.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

thank you both

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    I would send in Tickets to the email address. I will also put on my Emissary hat and ask.

let me know if u find anything out.. i sent 2 emails

Thread Information