Thread: Questions to all wonderful people on Istaria

Default Questions to all wonderful people on Istaria

Hey everyone how all your day going on istaria I been on this game for over 60 days now and love it so i want ask questions to all istaria

Do you think this best game ever or what dragons can fly and build lairs

Do you ever get bored on this game cause i never do so busy

oh and how long have you been playing :3

I meet lot of wonderfully people on this game no problems at all even on forum everyone so nice XD

oh but if you could change something on game what would it be :3

heh thought i start thread heh hope no one minds me put in here
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Questions to all wonderful people on Istaria

Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post
    Hey everyone how all your day going on istaria I been on this game for over 60 days now and love it so i want ask questions to all istaria

I meet lot of wonderfully people on this game no problems at all even on forum everyone so nice XD

for me, this is the second best game ever - but since my fave game ever no longer exists.......

yes, i confess - sometimes i just do not want to get on game. when that happens, i have a big host of other 'boredom' games to play or i get some reading done. a little break is refreshing and gets you ready for more!!

oo been playing since the late tulga days.....march of 2005, i think? blighties, when did we lose illy (may his name be ever praised)? i started in game like 6 months before the end of tulga ownership....

what would i change about the game......less lag, vista compatibility, stuff for multi-uber alts to do (some nice epic quests or some such). otherwise, i pretty much do not want anything that changes the intrinsic istaria-ness of horizons. it is a unique game and i want it to always be a unique game!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

this is by far my favorite game nice an very time consuming it is my first mmo so ive played for about 4 years (shortly before merge which was 04 right??) i only get bored when i solo..cause well its no fun so i start over a lot:P or am in process of:P i wouldnt change much about the game except the addtion of a few new areas an such an maybe add a mob an remove a mob every now an then kinda like a seasonal thing.
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Glad you're enjoying it! And welcome!

It is definitely one of the unique offerings of Istaria. I still see lots of "what do you mean, I can be a Dragon? how cool is that!!!" messages

There is *always* something to do for me! Build plot, level alts, help out guildies, collect bottle caps, etc.

Been playing since launch - 2003?

That's the other unique offering here - people are *nice*. Show me another MMORPG with such a fantastic group of people!

Things that are currently being worked on - Vista support, Dungeons, more content - the usual!

Absolutely no problem at all! Best of luck to you! If you are after help when playing, I'm sure you've already found these forums, the chat channels in-game, plus the Wiki http://istaria.wikia.com/

I won't say this is the best game ever, it has a lot of bugs and issues still, but it is certainly unique and has a lot of strong points. I've not seen a better community in an MMO either.

I do every once in a while, usually if I've been playing way too much and kinda burn myself out. That's sort of a trait of mine and Istaria is not the only game it happens with. However, when I really got bored and quit was during the EI management and I was on Chaos (i.e. not RPing) with all my friends leaving or long gone. I started over on Order and I probably should have been on an RP server to begin with. Don't see myself leaving anytime soon now. :P

I originially bought the game off a shelf. I think my first character's /played was 4 years or so last time I checked a few months back. So, '4 years or so.'

I'd like more lore, especially on the Withered Aegis and the baddies that compose it. I'd also like to see every race feel as 'complete' as a dragon. Dragons have so much lore and bunches of quests, but bipeds seem to run out of quests for the most part past Lesser Aradoth. As it is, it sort of feels like all bipeds just look different and have an ability or two.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Do you think this best game ever
    No.

dragons can fly and build lairs
    That is quite unique and good.

At times when there are no interesting RP storylines in progress, yes.

how long have you been playing
    One year.

if you could change something on game what would it be
    I'd add the options of brown scales, white decals, etc. to dragon character creation.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Yes. It was my first MMO and was always sucked back to it. It's a uniqe world with a awesome community.

Sometimes I am just not in the mood to log in because of various reasons. Often I just sit around and chat with my friends, or have another idea what I could collect. So nah I am seldom bored.

I play since beta, my character info is today: Takora was created 1796 days ago and has been in Istaria for for a total of 165 days.
    And on the 5th December Takora gets five years old.

Hmm yes, remove the biped stuff on Khutit quest and ARoP. :]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Best game? Pretty darned close. XD I love playing as a dragon.

It's hard to not be busy, but lairshaping for hours on days on weeks without end can get tedious sometimes. XD Even if you enjoy crafting, like I do. If you're on Order, though, there's almost always RP to be had, which helps a lot.

YEah, one of the great things about this game is the community. Wonderful playerbase.
    <----clicky!

I wouldn't say it's the best game I've played, but it's the most relaxing and addicting. Usually when I get bored or don't get to play so much for school, I don't come back. With Istaria, I haven't actually ever quit. Between adventuring and lairshaping I've found a lot to keep myself busy, and that's still not even including the biped side of things.

Is this the best game? In my opinion, hell yea! I love this game, even though I've had a bit of a love hate relationship with it. I first bought this game when it first came out in stores. Yes, I paid for it and still have all the original paper work, box and CD it came with. I'm not too sure how long I've been playing, that's where the love hate thing comes in. I tend to burn myself out on it somethings, then I stop playing for a few months then come back with a vengence. >D I've recently discovered lair shaping, and man oh man, I'm caught up in that hook, line and sinker. I've only really ever played a dragon on the game, I have a few biped alts, but I get so confused trying to play them. Their things are so different from dragons'. I tried WoW for a little while and I was shocked how blood thristy everyone was there, they arn't very nice at all. I like how Istaria has a sense of community, we're all friends here even if we don't know each other, and we're all always willing to welcome and help new players. Things have really been looking up recently, and Istaria is seeing new life come back into the world and the game its self. Sure there are a few drawbacks to the game, but the beautiful thing about that, is that they won't been there for much longer. Anyhow, welcome to Istaria, I hope you stick around for many more years to come.

Best game for me- tried them all

Playing since 2004- never got bored

And yes: Best community of all

Changes? Make it playable for all who want to play (Vista and whatever probs)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Been playing for about 4.5 years .. have umpteen alts - but two special ones. If I get bored doing one thing then I switch to another .. helping new players / farming comps for special armor sets / building lair / building plots / helping guildies / hunting Epics for rare loot pieces / start new classes / start whole new toons. etc...

every once in a while I need a break. I think I have taken 3 x 1 month breaks at different times and then come back ready to go again. Although I almost completely gave up when the Evil Interlopers' true colors became apparent.

Fortunately for us all Hz/Istaria (still having trouble switching names in my mind) is the proverbial Phoenix that never quite seems to die - and just when you think it has - it rises again.

Istaria 2: Rise of the Phoenix?

"Torrin Macalir has fallen. A new evil has arisen to take his place as leader of the Undead Horde. Have you the fortitude to stand against this rising tide?"

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

oh - I left off - giving Veruliyam heartache and trouble - another main playing point for me

Alladaina & I were in beta & started playing on the first day of live - Twilight forever!

Like a lot of folks, I stopped playing when EI took over & came back with the arrival of Virtrium.

Best game? No, because A) there will always be things to improve on, and B) no game is all things to all people.

Bored? No, that's one problem I don't have.

Change one thing? Well, truth is you can't - you might not know what that one change will impact, but it's going to impact something...

Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Best game? not sure, but it's one I have uninstalled twice and reinstalled because I really missed it! I left during the EII fiasco and came back when Tulga took over.

I occasionally "burn out" but I love the fact there's no pressure to level if you don't want to.. that you can craft and not be forced to adventure.. that you can build!

The community *is* the best in any game I've played. No exceptions.

I bought a copy of Horizons in "Staples" (an office supplies shop that occasionally did games) or perhaps PC world, I can't remember- December um.. 2004?? It was Dragons that drew me to the game, so what did I do when I started it up? created a biped (a saris) and got completely utterly hooked on building. Still am.

What would I change? more world projects - more building stuff for players to work together on - I love the sense of community that we had building bridges, tunnels, etc as a team!
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Thread Information