Thread: Saritova going up for sale

Default Saritova going up for sale

The decomissioning of Saritova under Axe and Anvil is complete (or as complete as I have been able to get it). It took much longer than I had hoped due to the plot bug.

I will start taking offers on the Guild Community. I have a price in mind, but don't really have the gusto to bother with a full auction.

You can post your offer here or just PM me. Please include your guild name and whether you intend to fully move into the community as a guild. I truely don't want to see such a nice community be stuck as a private playground for an individual. I will decide on a buyer probably just before noon on Friday, Nov. 7. I am on US Central time (GMT -6), so if you want to get in a last minute "bid", plan accordingly.

There is only one minor issue with the community and that is one owned plot whose owner I haven't been able to contact in game. It may be his desire to remain on that plot, and there is little I can do if he decides to stay. I will make a solid effort to contact him and get his decision before Friday.

Default Re: Saritova going up for sale

So, Just asking. Is the T6 Pawnbroker gone?

Yes, most of the town has been taken down. There are several that have gone up around the world, though. I believe there is a net gain of T6 Pawnbrokers after the auctions.

Wow.. talk about the loss of an icon!

Never thought I would see A&A disband that community, myself.
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Default Are the expert shops coming back somewhere?

Saritova was an icon ever since the merger. I made good use of the shops and facilities there. Are the shops and everything going to reappear somewhere? A private plot or two on the mountian maybe?

Default Re: Are the expert shops coming back somewhere?

I have already got the last 77x77 in Last Stand, right next to the well and sand pile. I believe the few left in A&A also have plots in Last Stand, so it may become the defacto guild community for us.

I will put up the T6 pawnie and some other shops that are missing from that community. I believe there are already a few expert shops on the plot right next to the portal.

Drev

Default Re: Are the expert shops coming back somewhere?

Someone named "willie" owns the plot next to the portal and I'm afraid I don't who or whose alt that is, but one of my clan (alts) owns the one up on the hill and has taken to building a journeyman blacksmith.
    There's an expert smith being built on willie's plot, but it hasn't been worked on it since being redesigned, so ya'll can used mine once I finish (it's at 89%) if ya need to. I can't do any expert work, or I'd build one of those, but anything else I can help with just let me know.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Willie is a member of the Annatar, so perhaps Knossos may know what the schedule is for completion of the smithy.

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Willie's Expert Blacksmith shop is in process, we should have steelsilk done later today - no firm schedule for completion but it is part of our ongoing construction effort.

Journeyman Blacksmith in LS is done. Eagerly await the expert shop.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

The Expert Blacksmith shop on Willie's plot at Last Stand is complete now. Although there are public access silos elsewhere on the plot, we are still using the silos close to the blacksmith shop for construction of addditional silos on the plot, thus a more convenient public silo for the Blacksmith Shop will not be available for a while yet.

Knossos

Just an update. I have put up a T6 Pawn Broker on the plot, along with an Expert Mill, Expert Confectioner shop, Expert Cauldron workshop, and a small tavern.

Special thanks to Knossos for helping apply the last of the Radiant Essence!
    I will be putting up 4 public Tier 4 storehouses for anyone needing space to work with some of the more involved dishes.

I also had a request for an Expert Tinker shop. Would this get any significant use by the community?

Drev

Thread Information