Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's official. Obama 44th.

Default Re: It's official. Obama 44th.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian
    Actually I'd be happy if that part just got modded out. I'd rather not hear some 'explination' that just stirs up trouble and debates within itself. There is a reason politics are not discussed on most modded forums.
    Now that I think about it, I agree. I just wanted to see his/her reasoning behind how Obama could have cheated, though.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Same. I wasn't looking to start any forum arguments, I was just curious about another person's view. Nothing wrong with some debate, if it stays civil.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Actually I'd be happy if that part just got modded out. I'd rather not hear some 'explination' that just stirs up trouble and debates within itself.
    I don't really want to read an explanation here, either, although I am somewhat curious as to where in the world that came from. I have heard so many ridiculous rumors, but that's a new one, to me.

That is a strong accusation, my friend, and not one to have stated lightly...

As for Obama being at greater risk than previous presidents, the secret service was increased for him last spring, as he began his campaigning. I am sure they are ready...and I pray they are successful. I suspect that, with two women and a black man in the mix, the secret service has been preparing for the worst for some long months now.

I suspect that, with two women and a black man in the mix, the secret service has been preparing for the worst for some long months now.
    lol, cat fight over him!
    (i know that's not what you meant but i could not resist)

Hehe. He IS kind of cute!

I remember hearing that women all over the country developed crushes on John F. Kennedy. Clinton, too, if I am not mistaken. (And I know my coworker Keith thought Sarah Palin was quite the dish).

Funny ol' world, as a pirate I once knew says.

Quote Originally Posted by aine View Post
    Hehe. He IS kind of cute!

(Click the image to see where it came from.)
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Gah, Obama has work cut out for him. Found

at http://zfacts.com/p/461.html. The US national debt is over $10.6 trillion and heading rapidly to $11 trillion. Way to go Bush, eh?

Thread Information