Thread: The Consignment / Bindpoint in Bristugo

Default The Consignment / Bindpoint in Bristugo

My account will expire on Nov. 13, so I need to be able to pass this prime piece of real estate to someone I hope will keep it as useful to the Istarian public as it is now.

Please let me know as soon as possible as I have to make arrangements with a third party to make the transfer.

(Please do not ask about Izzon Crest. It already has a new and very worthy owner lined up.)
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Default Re: The Consignment / Bindpoint in Bristugo

Sorry to hear can't continue but understandable. Do you still need someone to hold the plot in Bris? I should be able to and any time your able and wanting to play and want it back would certainly be willing to give it back.

Smaug

Thank you Smaug!

At this point, Kryu has taken the bindpoint as well, so it should be remaining as is for some time.
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yea, I'm really good about leaving built things alone. I build buildings. I don't want to tear them down. The thought of deconstructing something I worked on just makes my saris heart squeeze.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Thread Information