Thread: Will be rare

Default Will be rare

So the holiday months have never been good to me on time, and usually my free time to play games is one of the first things to go, followed by social life time (social life? What's that?), and then a toss-up of personal or work-out time, whichever I think is least important at that moment.

So, starting last week (bleh), I'll be rare in game. Have to at least attempt to pull longer hours at work to make a check to make the bills (I really hate flatrate pay), and there's all the family stuff to go with it. I'll try to pop in every so often, but I've a habit of not making promises I'm not sure I can keep.

However, I am not leaving permanently. These next couple of months are simply going to be hard on the gaming time, is all. So sometime after all the holidays is when I'll be back regularly... at least that's the plan. I try not to plan too far in advance, it leaves too much room for things to go... different.

So, enjoy the holidays, and I'll be back to my normal playing schedule as soon as the year end chaos has passed.

Default Re: Will be rare

Sorry to hear that Scale, take care and have a happy holiday season

Thread Information