Thread: t6 Crafting Lair Now Open to the Public in Harro

Default t6 Crafting Lair Now Open to the Public in Harro

Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Now open just steps from the Harro landing pad!

All Tier 6 Machines represented! Smelter - Stoneworking - Crystalshaping - Gemworking - Essence Shaping - Transmutation!

All Silos open to the public and available for use!

Two Tier 2 Consigners open to the public and available for use!

Public Tier 6 Pawnbroker!

And what do you have to pay for all this!? Absolutly nothing! Just respect others items, when you are done for the day put your left-overs on a consigner, and ask the items owner before removing something from the consigner that you did not place there.

Soraii

P.S. Oh yes, forgot to mention, it has a Vault too ;D
    Last edited by Soraii; November 17th, 2008 at 05:22 AM.

Default Re: t6 Crafting Lair Now Open to the Public in Harro

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your hard work.
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Is that the lair I sold you? Nice to see it going to good use. Congrats on the grand opening

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    Is that the lair I sold you? Nice to see it going to good use. Congrats on the grand opening
    I'm not sure, a friend bought the lair originally, had just a t2 lair t2 hall t4 essence and t4 gem I think in there.

We were originally just going to play around building a grand in it, but I gell in love with the 4x5 footprint. So as soon as I was able I ripped out the insides and added the t6 connie first room.

And well it went down hill from there Seemed kinda reminiscient of the Winchester Mansion... 2t2 and 1 t4 hall 1t6 and 2t2 connies all 6 librarys 19t1 2 t2 silos all the t6 machines and a t6 pawnbroker... deffinatly a bit of insanity >_>

Which reminds me... time to update the map...

Soraii

Ok, got the final floorplan mapped out to ease you in your travels through my pit of insanity. Tried to keep all the connecting hallways straight so there was no twisting maze effect... sadly it's a byproduct of just being a lair I think ;P

Soraii

*Rewards Soraii for his efforts with an extra-large choccy gnome*

Very nice work Soraii.

I am sure it took a lot of effort to finish the complete lair but I am sure its rewarding!
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Wonderful Soraii- I am sure this will be a big help for players coming by

With current situations on Chaos and the "witch hunts" going on there, I don't feel I want to hold any presence there any longer, I really dont want to get up one morning and find I have had my account suspended because I did something someone might with a screenshot be able to twist and report me for... I am afraid even to go to hunt the blights to get better crystals because of their "supervised" status. I dont want to interfear or be part of this "witch hunt" so untill it somehow ends, I think I am going to play on another server. As such I am going to no longer have use for this lair so will need to sell or trade it off or decon it for novians... however that will be another thread.

Respectfully, as no names were mentioned in my post as I dont want to cause any trouble.. Soraii

P.S. feel free to PM me.

Soraii,
    I'm not exactly certain what the "witch hunts" encompass on Chaos, but I assure you that we would be happy to have you on Order should you decide to join us. Tis unfortunate to know that some of the things you described are happening. Happy hunting and safe journeys, no matter what shard you end up on.

Shargrailar / Manshoon

*chuckles to Shar*

Ahh but I am half done with my temporary stoneworking shop in the lower lair in Bristugo on Order already, my white alter Ego is doing the building, at least barring me having novians to move. I hope eventually to have a nice public t6 craft lair set up right down the hill from the plateau of portals

Soraii

Woohooo! That sounds great! Let me know when the gradn opening will commence, I would like to attend. Happy hunting, safe journeys and a late "Welcome to Order!"

Shargrailar

Glad you decided to stay I hope you enjoy our shard

*nods.. though I will miss my good friends left

*sighs*

Soraii

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Going to miss you, just keep in touch or the Purple People Eater will track you down and give you a vicious slurping

Thread Information