Yes.. that word, SALE! It's a killer this time of year, isn't it?

I'm offering T1-T4 work on Plots/Lairs with some excess novians I have from building my last plots and lairs. I have enough for a full plot of T1-T4 (possibly some T5) structures.

This would involve:
Selling me your plot/lair so I can place the novians (have done this several times in the last couple of weeks for folks, works fine) and I sell it back a matter of a few minutes later (times vary based on the number of structures and the distance from the nearest vault) fully built.

See Thug, Mensar, Gweebus or Shicka in-game for more information, or PM me here.

Prices: (based on tier of structure for lairs and tier of units for plots)

T1 - 300c
T2 - 1s
T3 - 2.5s
T4 - 4s
T5 - 7s

This is per unit, not per component! ANd this is done immediately.. so no waiting. And yes, we do plots and lairs both.

See me in-game for more details and yes, we do whole plots/lairs.. you plan it, we build it.

PLease note: The only drawback to selling your plot to me is that when I sell it back the plot/lair will be glitched. In order to "unglitch" it, you'll need to do one of two things:

1. Sell it to an alt on the same subscription (can do this as often as you like, after the first time the plot/lair is viewable and buildable)
2. Wait for a server restart.. if you don't have a second account and a second computer, you may want to sell me the lair on a Monday night so the server restart is the next morning.