Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday, and does not get to bad of a Tryptophan overdose. (Ya right I know but it was worth a shot I plan to Munch on a Leg coleslaw biscuits Mountains of stuffing ect
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

OMG ITS TURKZILLA!

Happy Erntedankfest all!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

LOL

walks off to meet the word limit
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

*You want a WHAT leg?* *FWOOOSH!* *Mmmm, Tin Roasted Hunter...*

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i am thankful for horizons and that it only took me one reboot to get in this week!!

happy turkey day to all those who celebrate it!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Kumu he does not roast people he breaths cans of cranberry sauce at them. /8->

Edit: Oh and happy turkey day.

*pulls the lever* The Turkzilla says: "GOBLE GOBLE"
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Finest regards of the day to one and all! :-)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. (Was so busy cooking for it, I almost missed saying it here!)

So who has turkie hang over now that the birds carved and put away i got the worst on my family

Big turkey leg Offering, Tryptophan overdose, cant move *Struggles to get off his back * Curse you gnomes and your confections

Happy Holiday every one

Heh. I went to sleep at about 11 last night for a nap and just didn't wake up till 9am this morning. Slept right through my alarm.

It's actually all the carbohydrates people tend to eat along with the turkey that makes you tired, not the turkey itself.

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to those that celebrate it. =)

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

I always heard there is a chemical in the turkey that does it my self.

You would need to eat like 400 turkeys to get enough Tryptophan in your system to affect you at all. It just makes a great scapegoat...err scapeturkey.

Hope you all had a Wonderful Turkey Day!

Thread Information