Thread: Concurrent logins

Default Concurrent logins

Does anyone remember what to do about the bug of not being able to log in 2 characters at once? I have 2 subs, only 1 logged in at the moment but I'm getting an error of couldn't log in because it exceeds maximum logins.

I know the accounts are current, I checked. I remember there was something on the login page about this earlier, but I can't remember what it was. If anyone can remember it would be greatly appriciated
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Concurrent logins

it works on blight, i know - we only have one account, but me and snake can both log in on separate puters to our alts at the same time -
    if you mean to alts logged in on the same puter, i vaguely remember that may have been possible briefly a while ago, but as far as i know (which isn't a lot, i have never had a need to login two alts at the same time), it no longer is..........
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I mean 2 seperate computers, me and my wife. I did try to log onto blight though and that works ok when she is on Chaos. We just can't have 2 toons on Chaos at the same time, but it worked fine last night. Just woke up this morning and no go
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"

Another odd thing on this one is if I log onto blight first, she cant log on to Chaos. But when she gets on first I can get on blight just fine. Bust still no worky with 2 on chaos :/

Are you absolutely positive that you have at least two subs on your account? (And are those full subs and not the limited one that doesn't allow you to have a plot?)

yup, at least that is what it looks like on my account details, and it shows 2 payments went through the end of last month, and it says I have 2 concurrent logs and 2 plots on the login page.

I thought it might have something to do with that message they had on the login page for like 2 weeks, I didn't read it close because I wasn't having a problem then.

I believe the message was about people that do not have 2 subscriptions, but had two concurrent logins anyway, and that they fixed that bug. I doubt it would apply to anyone who does have two subscriptions, but you never know. I would definitely send in a ticket if you haven't already done so.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

If I recall right you always where allowed to login with 2 characters at the same time, at Blight while having 1 subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Horizons CS View Post
    Will Blight Players still be able to have two concurrent logins on the Blight testing shard?
    Yes

Do Blight characters count towards the character limit?
    No - you can still have lots of characters on Blight for testing various races and stages of development.

If I only play on Blight, do I need a gifted account?
    No - you can get the Basic Account for $9.95 and still have access to every game feature when playing on Blight. To be clear - Blight is for testing and does not take into consideration account subscriptions.

Horizons CS
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Aahhh I see, well then I guess something is just whacked with my account and I'll have to wait for an answer to my ticket. Thanks guys

Actually, since maintenance I cant use all my concurrent logins either. Seems something is borked..
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

I think it might have somethin to do with aforementioned other fix. Although mine just started working again today, with no reply to the ticket still, dunno if it's from being fixed or from the maint....

Same thing just happened to a guildie.

So is this a situation of just wait x # of days and hope it works?

I guess, I never got a response from suport. It just cleared up after a few days.

Thread Information