Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight delta 156

Default Re: Blight delta 156

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    The chat that pops up with Hermey after you talk to the Kion marshall tells you to talk to Quentin in Feladan.

There is no quest that triggers for this, but I went to Feladan and spoke with Quentin anyway. Quentin doesn't talk about Elvin winter festival stuff so if there is a spin off quest or another one available from Hermey, it's not triggering.
    That's a big bug that has ben squashed.

Thanks for fixing the bugs!

I am "so last year"! *cries*

And how we get ornaments to trade for the festival stuff? Or is that also so last year <_>?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

There are quests from the Mayor, Mrs. Clause, Yukon and Burl that allow you to kill different sorts of creatures and get ornaments. (Least there should be... logging in to Blight now to make sure they show up.)

Great news lets hope this test well and can go live by weekend so VI can enjoy their holidays too. My accounts active and just been waiting till Gnomekindle to start to time my arrival, after a long walk from the wilds of Norrath.

Happy Gnomekindle To All Residents of Order, I shall be home for the holidays soon.

Sorry for bothering but can you also obtain this year again parts of the shoulder treants and make them to shoulder buddies?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

So far the only quest I had time to complete was the Yukon snowballs (30). After I completed the quest, Yukon does not offer me any others. So currently, I have 1 istarian express check.

I still need to complete Mrs. Claus to see if there's anything offered after that one.

Of the mobs for the 30 snowballs, I checked giant ice beetles (OMG where is the beetle spawn on Ice Island on blight? I only found Ice Gnawer and ran around for a good 4-5 minutes at 3 of the "normal" spawns and couldn't find any. I went to 2 icy dire wolf spawns also on Ice Island and didn't find any of those either (did see plenty of emerald/peridot golems).

So far I've only found 1 mob that dropped snowballs for me; NOTE: I was only able to check 5 different types of "winter/snow/ice" mobs because of lack of spawn on Ice Island.

Oops, that quest was supposed to be removed. Those aren't being used this year at all.

Creme, did you still have that quest from last year? Because I just looked at Yukon and he shouldn't be giving out any quests for Snowballs this year at all.

Re: Old quest

It's possible that the character transferred over with the quest. I'll log in another char on Blight and make sure the quest log is completely empty of any gnomekindle quests and see if Yukon has the quest bubble.

But...He did give me an express check? and I still cannot get any other quest from him.

I still will verify on another character though.

Sorry for the wait and possible screw up

Couple things we noted today: Enchanted oats quest does not update the log after you give Iggy the ingredients, quest is still doable. Ry noted that Kiva asks for cut gemstones, but she takes uncut. quest does not close upon completion. Hot Cocoa has a buff of '+15 to +15' dex, and has a lvl 80 req, seems a little steep for a +15 to dex buff. Also, the only gnomekindle quests I could get were the banner quest, the robe quest, and enchanted oats.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    Couple things we noted today: Enchanted oats quest does not update the log after you give Iggy the ingredients, quest is still doable. Ry noted that Kiva asks for cut gemstones, but she takes uncut. quest does not close upon completion. Hot Cocoa has a buff of '+15 to +15' dex, and has a lvl 80 req, seems a little steep for a +15 to dex buff. Also, the only gnomekindle quests I could get were the banner quest, the robe quest, and enchanted oats.
    The quest is set up so that you have to talk to him after you have the ingredients in your inventory, not necessarily collect them yourself. This way dragons (or a biped with no skill in gathering) can still do the quest.

The other things are fixed with the next delta.

Devs: Do your best to fix the bugs before christmas holiday (so the event can go live by then). but don't push it to live unless the bugs are first fixed. If its first week in jan so be it. The winter festival usually runs until about february anyway.

I will login to blight and help with testing once this initial round of reported bugs are fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea
    Creme, did you still have that quest from last year? Because I just looked at Yukon and he shouldn't be giving out any quests for Snowballs this year at all.
    That's probably what it was. I logged onto a different character, cleared all quests and Yukon didn't offer any quests at all, no quest bubble either.

I will wait for the next patch to test again.

I did see that someone(s) was busy on the decorations

Strange.

The Gnomekindle recipe for Mrs. Clause's Gingerbread Gnome requires Alchemy 100 for Sliced Ginger and Wheat Dough.

Under the Formula box, it says Festival Candies.

Folk, please, if this has ANY hope of being tested and going live before next week, the thread has got to stay on topic. The delta testing threads like this are for reporting bugs with this delta only. I did just go through and delete any posts that were not about a bug with the content not because there was any problem with the content of the posts, but because they were off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Strange.

The Gnomekindle recipe for Mrs. Clause's Gingerbread Gnome requires Alchemy 100 for Sliced Ginger and Wheat Dough.

Under the Formula box, it says Festival Candies.
    Fixed for the next delta

Thread Information