Thread: Chalkboard

Default Chalkboard

Coming to lair tapestries everywhere -- soon (tm). Probably have many variants as there is so much you can do with a chalkboard. For the first version thus far I figured a little draconian graffiti was in order.

Also building a website to have more of these little things for everyone... still in construction.

Default Re: Chalkboard

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I gonna put this SO in my lair when it is aviable!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Best. Tapestry/chalk board. Ever.

'A naka duskael was here' is just priceless. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hraefn View Post
    Best. Tapestry/chalk board. Ever.

'A naka duskael was here' is just priceless. xD
    Lol I agree with everything XD

LOVE IT!!!! I so want one!

Thought I would add my fingerprint.

chalkboard1.jpg

Love-it-love-it-love-it!!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

You know what'd be even cooler? If you could actually write on someone's chalkboard mural.

This looks great, I love it!
    <----clicky!

Great concept. xD

A dynamic chalkboard, functioning similarly to a guestbook, is an excellent idea as well. Perfectly suited to the social nature of an MMO. Provided it's possible for the owner to set permissions of who can write on it, of course. And since an owner might set the permissions to Allow All and then go AWOL, leaving their chalkboard open to spam and obscenities, not only the owner but anyone who has permission to write should also be able to erase. Chalkboards in public places could become auction centres, gameplay tip showcases, lore snippet libraries, or the owner's listing of the services and sales they offer.
    But, for the usual development resource shortage reasons, Istaria won't be an MMO to implement it.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information