Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Crash lands**

Default **Crash lands**

Omph!!

I have been keeping an eye on Horizons for a couple of years now since I have left. So many new faces and a few old ones still here I see!

I mish being a dragon and honestly Horizons has some of the best community I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

So I am downloading the free trial and will give it another go. However, I will not be logging on as A'Sasha as it's best to just leave her asleep with her mate. Besides so much has changed in this game I would be better off starting as a hatchling and going through the tutorial.

To the few here that remember me, HI! To the new faces...HI! I hope to see you all soon!

Default Re: **Crash lands**

Greetings A'Sasha LOOOONNNNGGGGG time no see. There are a couple of us still around. I can not log in due to the Vista problem right now. But hope I can see you around some time to say hi. *Pats his chest scale.*

DETH!!!!! ****TACKLE HUGS!!!****

HAHAH I remember when you were a wee hatchling and we would quest together with Narshalazi, Frossa, Shargrym, and Mylanthia! Now look at you! Handsome Ancient! Congratulations!

Yes the good old days. I am glad to see you made it back. I wished you could have been here for my final accession. I hope you enjoy your stay. Frith is still floating around here some where from time to time. I am sure whe will stop in to say hi as well.

meepy a`sasha that really you o_o
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Quote Originally Posted by venom-dragon7799 View Post
    meepy a`sasha that really you o_o
    Yar! Played a bit tonight, hatchling's name is Atlanna 8) Jeebus there's so much I have forgotten.

Very long time no see :: smiles :: . . . . I log in every now and then and putter around.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Welcome back to Istaria ^_^

The Ice Queen has Awaken!http://dragcave.net/user/Carsia

*serves you some delicious klava with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome back! :-)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Is it really like playing a brand new game?'

Welcome back.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Well when you've completely forgotten close to everything, yeah it is. Top that off with how things have changed over the years in regards to new abilities, scales and what not and you have a complete newb. It's definitely a different pace then what I'm use to when I played WoW and Warhammer. More relaxing.

*looks about shiftily*

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Hey girlie - yea as Deth said - a few of us still flapping around..

Shargrym logged in the other week, saw him got to talk to him - he hopes to be in at least more semi-regularly now that things have calmed down for him in RL (as it sounded to me).

I try to get in once a week....though sometimes that doesn't work so well.

Hope you find Hz fun again and are able to stick around awhile!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    Hey girlie - yea as Deth said - a few of us still flapping around..

Shargrym logged in the other week, saw him got to talk to him - he hopes to be in at least more semi-regularly now that things have calmed down for him in RL (as it sounded to me).

I try to get in once a week....though sometimes that doesn't work so well.

Hope you find Hz fun again and are able to stick around awhile!
    /Tackle Hugs

Hey you!

Yeah I am finding it alot of fun actually. It's relaxing. I was telling Deth that the only thing that bums me out is well all the good times that were had in the Chet channel. I mish Shadowclaw, Loor, Shar and Frossa, Mordie (Grandpa!), You, Deth yea etc...etc. 8(

I just need to get to know the new community now and everyone seems really nice and helpful.

I try to be on everyday. I have a TON of freetime as I wait for my immigration papers to finalize. Can't go back to work until they do. I look forward to jibber jabbering with ya!
    Order Shard - Atlanna Embergaze 100/100 Adult:
    A'Sasha Windrider - Member of Keir Chet k'Eilerten

Now we just need to Suck you and frith in to this egg adoption game. *EG*

yea if the eggs were really unique I'd be sucked in - but the fact that its all predictable at an eventual point *snores* just not my thing!

And yea Atlanna, I hear your pain - chet channel is pretty empty these days other than members and that's usually just one of us on at a time..

Dragon channel is still good though and more people do seem to be Rping all over in general...

I just haven't found any ongoing "chatroom" based RP that really gets into stories...that seems to happen on a m ore small group/individual basis and I'm just not on enough to be able to keep something going that way .

Sooo went with a calm blue this time? Interesting...lol.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Actually just the other day I had some fun rp with Sereamha and Sappiro that just decided to hang out in the hatchling area. Then I stumbled upon three other hatchlings and we had some rp there. I was pretty surprised and had lots of fun, helped me to flesh out the character a bit.

A calm blue...heh. I guess another reason why I do not want to play A'Sasha is the fact that she was me 5+ years ago. I've done a 180 since then..thank god.

Mr. Deth sir...there are plenty of hatchlings in game that need cuddles and adoption. And my character is in need of a Helian mentor...hint hint. Stupid Vista.

aww come on not a lunus mentor wheres the fun in that
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Quote Originally Posted by venom-dragon7799 View Post
    aww come on not a lunus mentor wheres the fun in that
    Well she is still young and impressionable...

HELIAN!! HELIAN!!

oh we can't have that....

(and yea I know the newbie island hatching area is a great place for RP..I just never manage to fly by big fat butt out there...)
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information